Girls, do girls wear diapers?

girls do u wear diapers for fun or on ur period. be honest do y'all girls thank its sexy or cute if a guy wears diapers or panties or both

thanks ladies

8

Most Helpful Girl

• No, diapers are for babies, or people who really cannot control their bladders such as disabled/handicapped people or older people. That's my opinion. I use a pad or a tampon (preferably the latter).

I also do not find it sexy at all for a guy to be wearing diapers or ladies underwear. It's quite a turn-off to me and I doubt I'd date a guy for long if I found out he did that stuff. No hate on people who do, but that's not how I roll.

What Girls Said 7

• We don't wear diapers... tampons and pads are for periods, not baby diapers. And it's kind of weird to wear diapers anyways if there's no medical reason for it.

• The closest thing I wear to a diaper is a pad. Diaper are a no no when your body works properly! It is not attractive at all

• I started wearing diapers when I found out my boyfriend has a diaper fetish. But I actually kind of like it now myself, so I wear them to bed every night.

• Girls. I need some diaper advices. Could someone sent me please?

• Yes. As a matter of fact.. I gotta go grab myself a pair of Huggies right now. Excuse me.

• u dont have to be mean or rude bout it

• ok I'm sorry though u were makin fun of me for wearing them. im sorry

• I need some diaper advices Could you please send me a message?

• Are u the guy with the pee fetish?

• No, not really there is pads which are kind of like diapers. But women have to go about there day on there period they would want to be more uncomfortable ionnthere period and walked around feeling disgusting. So no we don't wear actually diapers.