If a guy asks a girl "Do you love me"?

hey everyone,
I've been dating this guy for some weeks now and yesterday we had another date
, spent the night together (nothing sexual) but talked , laughed, hugged, kissed. had pillow fights till 3am..
well today morning he asked me "Do you love me"?
what does this sort of question mean? because i learned that guys rather show through actions when they love a girl rather than telling this..
though he told me he liked me but in my oppinion it sounded like he only liked me as a friend..
i mean i start to really like him / falling for him cuz he's the kind of guy i was looking for all the time but im scared that he might just consider me as friend after all. i mean he asked me lots of personal questions including what i look for in a relationship and how a partner for me should be... ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you guys kissed, he doesn't see you as just a friend. Period. End of story.

And to take it even further, no guy would ask "do you love me?" Unless he loved you himself.

• you know there are also players who would lie, kiss and stuff to/with a woman just to get what he wants? my past bf's were such creatures so since I've made those bad experiences i've become extremely careful when it comes to believing words without actions or actions which dont seem to be 100% true and honest to me..

• Alright thanks.
      ankther question: id a guy asks a girl
      questions such as what she's looking for in a relationship or whats most important to her in a relationship? and not only asking his for one time but for like 3 times, could that also be an indicator that he really might start to like her more than just friends?

• Well it is an indicater that he is testing your compatability. If he decided to kiss you, he probably though you were compatable.

What Guys Said 1

• if he saw you as a friend he wouldn't bother doing all these... not even asking if you love him. many men are emotional too. its not always this alpha male stereotype

• so this could mean he might start to like me more than just as friends?

• and how do see this when a guy asks a girl such questions such as what she's looking for in a relationship or whats most important to her in a relationship? could that also be an indicator that he really might start to like her more than just friends?

• For the first one: I dont call my crush either. Im too shy or might run out of things to say. Its awkward.
      For the second: that guy probably asks because he wants to see what he can do in order to keep the relationship going well. Yes it is an indicator

What Girls Said 1

• He probably just wants to ensure that your relationship will be able to last. As you have been dating for only a few weeks I don't think that's long enough to know whether your truly love him or not. Just take ur time and when you feel positive of your feelings then tell him that you love him.

• Ok thank you. And what do you think of the fact that he just asked me "Do you love me"? i mean he almost whispered it to me...