Why don't guys ask beautiful girls out?

You guys ever wonder why you see a really pretty girl with a below average guy all the time, it's because they're the only ones with the balls to ask her out. They figure, well hell, what do I have to lose. Other guys would like to ask her out but they either think they don't stand a chance or that she's just another stuck up conceited hot chick. All guys say they want a hot girl who's confident and sweet and all this crap but the only ones who ask these girls out are players and d bags. So then they say, well pretty girls need to make themselves more approachable, throw us a line and a smile but honestly guys, not all girls are that great at this cause I know I'm not, and come on dude, what girl wants to date a poon. We're supposed to help you ask us out because you find it difficult to ask out an attractive woman? I know there are a lot of gorgeous girls out there who are tore ass up ugly on the inside but there are certainly plenty of gorgeous girls who are genuine and down to earth out there too and are looking for the real deal just like everyone else. Don't make the pretty girls suffer because you let your lack of self confidence be your own worst enemy. If you know you are a great person and a good guy then you have everything you need to line, hook, and sink a lovely young lady. Its trial by error gentlemen, just give a hot girl a chance and 9 times out of ten she's gonna give you one back. If she's an ass and a prude then forget about her and move on to the next one, she obviously wasn't worth the spit you wasted trying to ask her out anyway. So if you think I'm talking out of my ass and that I'm completely wrong on the subject matter then please state your opinion and viewpoint on the scenario, I'd really love to hear it.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Another factor you may have overlooked is the probability that said beautiful girl is already taken. It's not cool to make passes at someone else's girl, even if they are players or 'd bags'.

Also, I'll go ahead and assume you've never been rejected before.

• True that, it's not cool to make passes at someone who's taken, but you won't know unless you ask right?

• Have you not seen the general consensus regarding this answer?

Besides, at least in my case, there's no reason a girl ought to accept any advances I were to make. I don't like me, so why should they? I've accepted this; after all, if I'm not gonna change myself, I don't get to complain.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I've already defeated myself.