Am I a loser? 22, no drivers license?

I feel like one, im 22, live at home, i go to school, work part-time, not much of a social life because i have trouble forming friendships, i have nothing fun to offer, i feel depressed. I dont have my drivers license yet, but people always ask why because i live at home, i could afford one? but i had a huge debt to pay off and my mother is also always broke and mentally ill. Im stuck between moving out or gettin my drivers license first? i feel depressed and empty... how can i get over this? i have two best friends but nothing more and they are also kinda depressing... im a girl by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• A driver's license can seem like a big deal, but unless you have a car to drive, it doesn't do much good. And even if you can use someone's car, you need insurance and that can be expensive. Unless you really need to drive (a job that is not near a bus line, perhaps) wait till you can afford it.

What Guys Said 15

• Didn't get a drivers lisence til I was 23. I was going to school working two jobs in a small town and going to school part time. I didn't own a car and my dad said "if you get a drivers lisence wether you have a car or not YOU WILL get insurance. So I waited til I was 23 I consider myself a better driver than half the people out there. Time doesn't always fix stupid

• No not at all you will get it one day

• Look at the positive things!! You have a job... i and many other don't have one at the moment!!

You have a home... many live on the streets even on the so called developed countries!!

You have friends... there are people who doesn't have friends at all!!

At your age I also didn;t my driver's lisence yet... I was I think 26 when I got it!!

• your kind of like me, but i'm happy and do drive and I live for the sake of living.

I'm a conscious person. I always pushed and self talked to myself. I never allowed anyone or the media to tell me what i can or cannot do.

If people don't like me. I really don't give a damn.

• Naah I am 23 work part time and only have a provisional licences mostly used for id don't sweat it if you don't have a huge need to drive then its fine dont like it bum you out.

• Yes. Yes you are but as long as you do good in school it'll change however a drivers license only costs 20 bucks just go get one.

• no i live in Europe and it costs about 1400 euro's here, which means its about 1540 dollars in usd

• What the hell why is it so expensive

• stay positive try to socialize more with people specially with your classmates hang out with them often and driving license is not a issue even i didn't got that on first time so dont worry cheer up ^_^

• If you were a guy. Yes. #Double standards in society.

• Nope.. Not at all...
    You will get one.. One day

• Well, all ur problem is ur driving license? :D

• yea you are im 17 and have a driving license and can drive haha and not a pussy auto either

• It doesn't look as bad in you as it would in a guy, guys are harshly judged more on this

• I'm loser than you

• I'll take care of you baby <3

• Things will eventually work themselves out and necessity will outweigh your current situation. Best of luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Find a guy that will drive you around. He doesn't have to be your boyfriend or anything, just a friend will do.

• why does a driver's license should define your happiness?

• it doesn't make me feel like im depending on someone

• well, if that's what you really want dear, go get one :)