Girls, Do girls like long paragraphs when it comes to feelings about them?

Ok, i'm 14 (I know I got the age range wrong) and I was wondering weither girls like paragraphs when it comes to feelings. I have a big crush on this certain girl and I don't know how she feels about me. I came up with this paragraph but I want to get opinions on it before or if I send it to her. I won't mind any feedback. Here's the paragraph :Ok, i've been wanting to tell you something but I think you know anyway? I do like you and I think you're beautiful and when u smile, its the prettiest thing i've ever seen. I know i've never really made it clear how much I like you, but i've been afraid you won't feel the same. I thought i'd better let you know how i feel. It's pointless keeping these feelings to myself. You deserve to know that u mean the world to someone.

Thank you everyone for the feedback, it is much appricated !

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats the sweetest letter I have ever seen :) But maybe it would just mean nothing for her if she doesn't feel anything for you. Girls fall inlove with words I get that but sometimes its just that maybe she likes another guy? Dont you think? But it would be a total great job if you're really sure that she likes you somehow. Girls like receiving letters they know that aren't copied from the Internet, they love effort. It seems like you really have your own words there so good job on that

• Ok thanks, what does it mean when the girl I have crush on looks at me smiles and instantly looks away? And when she talks to her friends they both look at me turn around and whisper to each other. Could this be a sign that she sort of likes me?

• looks like she does like you

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's really nice. Personally I like getting paragraphs. :) You know what would make it better? Instead of texting her, write it out. Give her a beautiful letter she can keep for a while. And spell you, not u. :)

• It depends on if she's a reader or not.
    The length of your paragraph is fine. It's cute.

• That's adorable! Sorry, I mean sweet. Try sending it to her and see how it goes!

• That's cute.

• Maybe when I was 14 but now no I would think it be creepy

• Yes, you should send it to her! When she sees this it should make her week. Good Luck ;)

• yeah i love them!