(No mean comments please) Why does this keep happening to me and will I ever find the right guy?

So about a 8 weeks ago a guy that I really liked started ignoring me and it turns out it was because he had a girlfriend he didn't want to tell me about. I moved on and I started seeing another guy who helped me get over what the other person did to me and with a little time I did. Since I am home for the summer he kept asking me for inappropriate pictures to send to him and when I refused he started ignoring me and I found out this morning that he is now seeing another girl. I cut off all contact with him immediately when I found out and now I feel like this is something that will keep happening to me no matter what I do.

I find it difficult to trust anyone these days to even trust guys anymore (nothing personal guys) its just the trust issues are getting worse. I am just feeling sad because I was replaced the next day because I refused to send pictures to him...

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem to attract assholes in disguise

What Guys Said 1

• Well, people generally want sex. If you are unable or unwilling to provide guys with what they are looking for they will find it someplace else.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't think that! I think its amazing how you cut off all contact with him. Never degrade yourself by sending guys inappropriate pictures. They end up sending those pictures to others anyway. You will find a great guy some day. Just wait for someone who has the same interests as you, and is nice to you in every way possible. You don't need to talk to jerks like the boys you stated.