My girlfriend posts bikini pics and a lot of guy commented, tbh i'am not really ok with this, should I confront her about it?

I'am a very easy going guy but my girlfriend posted 4 bikini pics since summer started and guys commented on it. Now i usually don't care but I don't know it's kinda getting to me. We have a great relationship and we both love each other but i never really confronted her on this. I don't know should i? is it a big deal you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should definitely tell her. If you're feeling uncomfortable about something in a relationship, then discussing it with your partner is super important. However, in this case, you have to be aware that she might choose to continue posting pictures. After all, she's not doing anything wrong, so she might not want to stop posting them. You can't control what she does, so if she makes that choice, then it's just going to have to be either something you deal with and control your jealousy or something you don't and you walk away.

• if she chooses to keep posting them i'am ok with that, She never replies to the guys comments, only if she is good friends with them.

• It's good that you're okay with it :) As long as she doesn't flirt back with them, I don't really think there's an issue. But, like I said, you should always openly talk about something that bothers you, communication makes the relationship stronger :)

• yup i will, thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be that guy man, shouldn't be so insecure it's only social media and it's the norm. You're gonna be hard pressed to find any attractive young girl who doesn't post flattering pictures on social media who will obviously draw attention from guys.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, if it bothers you then you should say something. Communication is important. If she doesn't know how you feel, then she can't change or stop doing this. If you tell her calmly that you are uncomfortable with her posting those types of pictures then hopefully she will understand and not post bikini photos online anymore.

• i will talk with her, if she does want to keep posting them i'am kinda ok with it. For most guys she does not respond back to the comments

• Oh okay, well if she isn't responding then that's not so bad. She is probably just ignoring their comments.

• yuup

• You should talk about the things that bother you. Don't expect directly that she will change her behaviour, but it's never wrong to express your feelings.

• She never replies to the guys comments, only if she is good friends with them, but i will talk about it

• tell her how you feel about it, in a calm way. Don't demand she shouldn't do it or she put them down. Just tell her how you feel and let her decide

• i won't pressure her, i will just talk to ther

• I think it's okay of she posts ten. Because I don't think there's anything wrong with her being confident and wanting to post pictures of herself.
    I'd be more concerned with the guys commenting than her because she may just really like her pictures.

• she ignores the other guys, doesn't even answer them back

• Then there's really nothing to worry about. She probably just think she looks pretty at the pic and posted it.

• yuuup

• You have what those guys cannot.. put a victory grin on your face and be happy about it.

• Yes, mention it to her. I would like knowing that my boyfriend has some boundaries for me cuz it shows he cares about what I do and doesn't like the idea of other men looking at me.

• ok, i will talk with her. if she does want to keep posting them i'am kinda ok with it. For most guys she does not respond back to the comments

• Well, if it really bothers you I would be firm with her on this cuz you know she would be more than likely upset if you posted pictures of yourself shirtless and lots of girls commented on this. If you don't set enough boundaries in a relationship and you don't set a few rules and what you don't like her doing she may end up walking all over you if given the opportunity and not take you seriously in bigger issues and she won't realize its happening.

• i talked to her about it and she wants to post them, she doesn't comment on what the guys say, only comments back to the girls. She also said she will post one more before the summer and that is it. She said she appreciates me talking to her about it cause it shows i care.

• I don't see what's wrong with it, it's her photos and her facebook she can post whatever she wants! I don't think you should have a serious conversation with her about this, at most make a light comment to see what she says!

• i talked to her about it and she wants to post them, she doesn't comment on what the guys say, only comments back to the girls. She also said she will post one more before the summer and that is it.

• yeah you should talk to her! if i were her i would be happy to know that my boyfriend doesn't like when other men look at me.

• alrighty, i will talk to her

What Guys Said 4

• You should say something without a doubt. That being said, You can't tell another person what to do or how to be. Obviously she is an attention seeker. If you tell her that it makes you uncomfortable and she disregards your feelings, Unfortunately, you with the wrong person.

• yup i will tlak with her

• Yea it can be because you want your woman to expose herself to you and not to other perverted guys online who don't respect y'all relationship. If you tell her just tell her in a nice way so she can understand.

• Quit being insecure, it's not a big deal. Guys will be eying her in person as well, also every now and then a guy will flirt. Should she never leave the house?

• Yes you should talk to her, think of it like this if you post some shirtless pics and got girls comments on them she will be all over it, right?