What is a 10/10 to you?

appearence wise

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• 2|1
    • She's Black + Korean if I'm right.

• Thanks man lol and here's another #RandomStoryTime from me:

One time when I was living in South Carolina (never again, man), it was the beginning of the school year and in my Spanish class, our teacher asked if anyone was Latino. I was the only one who raised my hand and everyone was like "No way, you look white as fuck. What are you?" and when I told them all the ethnicities, they called me a science experiment -__- lmao looking back now I'd have to agree with them xD

Also, anime is love. Anime is life.

• @Xelebrum HAHAHAHAHA LOLOL @ "No way, you look white as fuck. What are you?" and when I told them all the ethnicities, they called me a #science #experiment " Imma use that 1 one day mark my words

I've seen way to many animes I think since I can't even remember the names of must of them anymore LOL

• I think for guys, Probably Casper Van Dien

st.baskino.com/uploads/images/2013/480/oqdk401.jpg

For Girls probably Rose Byrne

wallbervation.com/.../Rose_Byrne.jpg

• 10 doesn't exist in my opinion. 10 is perfection, that isn't possible. Nothing comes with it's flaws.

A nine would be a super model in my opinion.
    A nine for me would be Natalie Dormer.

• I agree i think natalie is perfect

• She is damn close. Sometimes I wish I was Joffery or Tommen in Game of Thrones because they get to kiss her 😂

• Big tits, heart-shaped ass, skinny waist, pretty face, full lips, big tits, long dark hair, shaved pussy, no body hair, puffy areolae

• You for example. Pale skin, blond hair, blue eyes. In other words, goddess.

• White supremacy? Really? Should I apologise now because I love my own people? You sound pretty racist Kalibie

• What is wrong with people. I'm pretty sure if he said " wow, you have really nice brown hair, exotic skin, and long brown hair. Goddess" to another girl no one would have an issue, since everyone is all on this diversity thing. But no I get complimented and its wrong because I'm white >

the fuck? reverse racism?

Blonde white people can get compliments to, you know. It's not attacking other races, it's just a preference. Everyone is so god damn sensitive

• Allison stokke

• That girl from that hotel... The most beautiful eyes, I have ever seen

• A 10/10 would be a girl that is a 9.5 or higher looks wise and has an awesome personality.

• No idea, honestly, I will know when I see one.

• for me everyone is a 10/10 but in their own way

• 2|2
  • That's a 10/10 Guy

https://s-media-cache-
    ak0. pinimg. com/736x/4b/1e/09/4b1e09f8e3c8443229ccd4844eec6c91. jpg

And that's a 10 Girl
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dfe53a5e5f.jpg

• 10/10 isn't just appearance wise, Its also personality

• basically Heather Locklear

• The girl that I'm with at that moments

What Girls Said 11