I was looking at this girls butt and my girlfriend caught me. I asked her if she was mad and she said no, Is she actually mad or just saying it?

We were at the mall when it happened. We had a great time but in the car she was quite and i asked her again if she was mad and she said "no". I also said sorry 2 times. Would you girls be a bit mad? Be honest please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look your supposed to only have eyes for your girlfriend. And sometimes us girls feel like it's common sense to at least not check someone else out in front of us. Like hello I know I check out guys but I'm not all obvious about it unless I'm with just a group of friends.

• my eye caught that girl though but for only 3 seconds

• I wish you the best I mean she hopefully isn't the kind to get too upset over it

• thanks

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• i bet that she was very mad at you cause of it.

• i will make it up to her

• i'am going to take her out tomorrow. She was actually mad :/ so i will make sure to buy her flowers and give them to her before i pick her up

• i guess that would fix the issue but this is your girlfriend you're talking about here... its best if you stopped doing that as the same goes for her.

• The silent treatment. Yeah she upset. Be careful with the wandering eyes...

• i will make it up to her

• Way to go! Keep in mind girls do have insecurities too. Good luck;)

• yup and thanks

• I think your girlfriend did get upset because of her silence, that was her uncouncious reaction. But let's be honest, men's nature is to look at what they like and telling a man "only have eyes for my butt" is like depriving him from his nature. It also shows the lack of confidence in the girl.

If I was her, I wouldn't get upset, in fact if another woman turns you on, it's ok as long as you don't touch and the fever ends in your sheets with your girlfriend.

• i would never cheat on my girlfriend. I love her way too much. I just looked for 3 seconds. Since she is mad, i will make it up to her

What Guys Said 1

• Pft, who cares? It's your right to look at other women, just like she looks at other men.

BUT, try letting her "catch" you staring at her butt. She'll be quite flattered, I can guarantee.