Why do I attract jealous guys?

everytime i meet a new guy everything always starts off good at the beginning & everything is cool but as soon as they date me or things get a little serious they start getting jealous asking who im texting or asking "whos that " if they see a pic of a guy on my phone. If we just started dating what would make a guy get that easily jealous so soon? this happened with 2 guys i waz with before

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not rocket science. Jealous guys are attracted to you because they consider you hot.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably something you are doing or thinking, when ever a person says "man i just can't get a break, bad luck day after day" all the get is bad luck even if you feel like a lie to yourself say shit like "today will be a good day" and shit will be good

• It just means that he loves you and doesn't want to lose you.

• But its annoying when a guy is overly jealous though

• My ex was overly jealous & he's still a sissy cuz when his friends use to make fun of me he would never defend me ughh 😒😡

• If he truly loves you then he'd take up for you my girlfriend if someone said something I'd beat their face in

• my girlfriend is very jealous.

• They like you may be?

What Girls Said 0