Are Brown eyes attractive? What do you think about them?

I got Brown eyes and i was Just wondering bc people Orly find attractivr Blue nas green eyes

0|0
17|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on the shade, and other stuff. This one girl I knew had the same color eyes that Everyone in my family has.(dark brown) butbut I loved looking in her eyes. I didn't like her, she was just a friend. But I would always stare occasionally. Some people, unsurprisingly thought I liked her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. In fact, I find any color attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think that the beauty of the eye depends more on the shape of it, but I would say that generally, brown eyes aren't that special. My eyes are brown too by the way.

1|0
    0|0
    • all color eyes are special and beautiful I dont know why anyone would say their eyes were boring.

• Show All
    • okay, but you did say brown eyes aren't that special but i believe them to be. you could have used 'unique' because that would refer to an unusual shade of grey or dark blue like you mentioned.

• @bea123 ok you find them special, good for you, but I don't. People's tastes and opinions are different you know?

Unique, special or whichever word you like. I don't see that much difference.

• I love the green/brown/hazel eye colour range

1|0
    0|0
  • sure they are

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but other eye colors are just as much so.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just have some. Eye color is irrelevant to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue, green or gtfo.

2|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes, especially dark ones, come off as gentle to me.

Depends on the person, however.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've brown eyes, always heard they were nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • they're my fav

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I personally think its the shade of each color that can tell how pretty they are. Also, if the rest of the person is attractive, eye color isn't going to matter that much. I find some shades of brown pretty, some not so much. Its the same with every other color though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure they are.
    I like all eye colors, but brown would possibly be my fave if I had to pick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course! Theyre beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown and hazel eyes are my favorite on both genders! I'm usually not really into light eyes although they can look amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is. I can't imagine any eye color being unattractive. Healthy eyes are usually always a win.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are very beautiful, as are all eyes. You shouldn't worry what other people think of your eye color

1|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes are my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's a lighter shade of brown, then yes. They're adorable! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes suuuuuck.

1|0
    1|1
    • why do you think that? @teawrecks
      i think all eye colors are beautiful

• @Bea123 Because I have brown eyes and I hate them? lol

• lol why? I have brown eyes too and i think they're nice. I dont see how any color eyes can be awful i find all eyes beautiful and especially when that person is smiling so their eyes light up
      i think its stupid that people complain about their eyes.. no offense

• Brown eyes can be attractive. The lighter the brown eyes, the better. In my opinion, amber is the most beautiful shade of brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love brown eyes. 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they're attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes are beautiful and they remind me of dark chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like all eye colors

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are lovely! I like them especially when coupled with blonde hair. People tend to like blue and green eyes just because they're less common in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are lovely some have flecks of green in them

1|0
    0|0