Do guys like country girls?

Do guys like country girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure country guys do lol

I am a city guy though, I can't stand country music, guns hunting conservative values etc. I like busy life styles in a fun city where I can walk to everything I need. I usually pass on country girls...

I also flat out dont like cameo as a fashion either lol

You are pretty though! I am sure lots of country guys would love you!

• 100%. Why the fuck are you all camo'd out in a McDonalds? Are you trying to hide from minorities?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I don't know, I live in California, so I haven't really seen many country girls. But I think I'd like them, doesn't seem like there's THAT much of a difference between a girl here and a country girl. You chillin.

• I kind of do like country girls.

• I dated a country girl... and whenever we got into an argument, she would state her case, I would give my rebuttal, and then she would usually pull a "we'll I'm just a country girl, I can't change" out of her hat, and that was pretty much that... Which isn't to say that I automatically capitulated, just that that was the end of our little discussions... So, oh, define "country girl"?

• i do im a country boy but from england country girls are defo more up for walks in the woods with the dogs and more adventurous i think because they have grown up around the great outdoors :P

• First you have my email name it is dreamcatcher lol and hell yes I love country girls but I am a country guy and I think you are one cute country girl 😉

• They say they do. round here they do. but im from the south. im from Tennessee.

• Plenty of guys do.

• sure, like any other girls

• Yeah, I love them <3
    And that's a good thing, too!

• Cute 💁

• Alabama crew chekin in and hell yea but not her lol

• i dont see anything wrong with them

• Country girls are like any kind of girls there is no difference and no reason for some to classify any kinda girls because that is racist. So yea why not?

• First thing I think of when I hear "country girl" is racist and uneducated.

• Yeah

• Definitely... better than city chicks... they are more honest and straight forward...

What Girls Said 3

• Well my husband does ( only me of course!) .. But there again, he is a country boy himself! :)

• I would say yes the ones around here do.

• Yeah. Everybody likes something honey