He Farted in front of me?

So there's this guy I really like. We down the hall from each other at uni. We became good friends over the last few months and we've always been flirty.

We've been hanging out in my room recently literally just watching netflix and chilling. We sit pretty close to each other, our arms are touching a lot and we have a really good time. I feel like he might like me but im not entirely sure.
The thing is, during the show he was like, wait a second, and then farted. And then laughed like crazy. Does this mean he thinks of me just as a buddy or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it means he's comfortable with you, and trusts you not to judge him, it's the precursor to romance. If you can't love him when he's at his worst then he can trust you will love him at his best. Now you have to turn up the heat and get a bit more flirty, tell him he's hot but don't smile too big look kind of serious about it, and see if he gives you that deer in the headlights look then walk away, if he's interested he'll turn up the heat too. Remember romance is like a dance, it has an ebb and flow to it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I think he did it to try and ease the tension he was feeling. Bad move but it seemed like a good idea at the time to him.

• probably just part of his sense of humor.

• You're crazy to try and start something with someone that lives down the hall from you. That's like things not to do in college 101. Yeah he probably just sees you as "one of the guys"

• there's like 4 weeks left in this semester

• Pretty normal, it's just funny for some reason.

I like to see it like this: if people fart in front of you, whether they're a girl or a boy, they're comfortable around you.

• Maybe he just has a childish sense of humor and felt close enough to you to share it with you. Honestly, why do most people always feel the need to only see the worst case scenario?

• lololololoolol honeymoon is over

• Was it @Ifarted?

• The farting is the good stuff.

I like when a woman feels comfortable enough with me to fart in front of me and let me do the same. The same with burping.

• If he farts in front of you before he's had sex with you, then you've been friendzoned.

• Maybe he was beat boxing 😂

• i fart in front of all the women that i fuck with zero inhibition. because... why the fuck not.

• yeh, i wouldn't fart in fornt of a girl i liked even if we knew each other well.

• I don't know he did?

• He is getting more comfortable around you. It is a good thing he is comfortable with you.

• intentionally?

What Girls Said 8

• that means he's ill mannered.. and you need to think about the people you like.. lol

• it sounds like he's too laid back. or something. i once met a guy like that. i didn't understand him.

• It's funny lol

• what a keeper <3

• Ewwww 😟

• One of my guy friends does that in front of me but also in front of his girlfriend. He just thinks it's funny because he has a strong fecal humor. It doesn't really mean anything except that he's close enough to you to think that you won't judge him.

• Lol, eek. That would put me off instantly.

• Guys aren't as cautious about farting as girls. Don't rule him out.