We were supposed to hang out tonight, now nothing?

so there's this guy I really like, and I guess he kind of is my boyfriend but we haven't declared it 100% official yet. Anyways I usually see him a few times a week and now its been a week without anything. I texted him last night and we had a great conversations and made plans for today. When he texted me this after noon he asked what I was up to, the usual stuff like that and then after a little chit chat I asked if he was still free tonight, he didn't respond to that so when I was getting ready I decided to give him a call (this was 2 hours after the text) and no answer... we usually meet up around nine so I tried to give him a quick call then but still no answer.. its now been since mid afternoon that we've spoken, I'm at home and I have no idea what to do because I was really looking forward to seeing him after such a long week. Does anyone know what he could be thinking or what could be going on?

What Guys Said 2

• Dont worry then, if he isn't a player perhaps he has lost his phone or maybe he can't admit he doesn't feel like it to p*ss you off. There are so many things over no textbacks, My advice is just give a day or so and confront him if possible and see what his deal is.

• I have heard of that before, he is not busy because the fact he texted you right before he stopped, maybe he is a player, Or not, I don't know him but I would say he is either with another girl or his phone is messing up. Hopefully his phone is messed up but if not then maybe a family emergence...give him another day.

• I have a tendency of bending so much when I really care about people. I don't think he's a player, I've known him for a long time. It's just weird how he texted me saying "hey how are you [yadayada]" and then as soon as I ask about tonight, there's nothing.. I just have no idea what's going on and I like to think the best but it's hard.

What Girls Said 0