• Ask
  • myTake

When a guy hardly texts or calls you does it mean they're not interested? What does it mean?

I always start the conversations. He'll always text me right back, but then sometimes he just doesn't respond at all. I know he's addressed like he wish he had more time to do things with me, etc...What does it mean if they don't text or call back, though if you could you would love to talk to them all the time? Wish you could talk to him, but sometimes don't bother cause most likely he probably won't answer, etc. Also like through texting he always thanks me off and on about things, different random stuff what does that necessarily mean a good thing or a bad thing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• I believe it may not be he is necessarily disinterested, but you should try not contacting him and see if he chases after you instead. I find people are more inclined to call/text you when you distance yourself from them. If they get used to you starting off the conversation, and they really want to talk to you, they'll come to you. =)

• personally, I think he is not truly interested in you..yes he might have other things to do than be glued to the phone..but there is at least a minute of his time available to you..explaining to you why he didn't answer..but if he shows no concern..then that should tell you everything..he honestly doesn't truly care...