Would you date a virgin guy in his 20s?

hi girls.would you date and have sex with a virgin guy who is in his 20s?

is it an advantage or dis advantage to be a virgin guy in the point of ur vew?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's an advantage. It means that you don't have any STDs and that you're not one of those guys who sleeps with like 120392 women just because he can. I don't really see what the disadvantage would be. Some might say lack of experience, but honestly, sex really isn't that complicated. I'm sure you'll know what to do when the time comes.

The way I see it, there are plenty of guys who are stallions their first time, and there are LOTS of guys who have done it a million times and stink at it. Virginity doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I would date a guy if he was a virgin in his twenties. There's nothing wrong with that.

The only disadvantage is that he has no / little experience (but hey, everyone has to learn at some point). Honestly though, it's not a big issue.

• Yes, no doubt! I would date a virgin guy. I believe that being good in sex can be learned. Also, I think he is a good catch and for keeps =)

• I't wouldn't bother me to be honest! I am also a virgin. I would prefer to lose my viginity to a guy who is also a virgin. I think it would make it easier. less pressure.

Tho at this point in my life, I doubt I'll find a guy who is still one. I'm 23 :)

• i would absolutely date a virgin in their 20's. I'm in my 20's and a virgin, waiting for marriage.

• i would so date them! but I wouldn't have sex with them.

• Mmmm...can you explain why?

• Not because he wasnt experienced or anything but because I'm one of the few who want to wait till after I'm married, and that's part of the reason I think its attractive.

• Thnks 4 explaination

• The only thing that would bug me is that, as soon as he we have sex, I'd think he will regret what he missed so far, and not be willing to leave it with me. And start hunting girls.

On the other hand, a guy who is not a virgin, there is a higher chance that he may settle with me. That would be my main concern.

I'd be interested in what you would say to my argument?

• I think if the virgin guy finds his perfect girl he may spend his life with her...i don't think that he'll leave her just for sex..but if he did then he's such a Bastard

What Guys Said 0