Some random guy won't stop texting and calling me?!

Okay so I got a call from an unknown number and it was some Scottish guy asking for someone who's name I can't remember, anyway I said sorry you have the wrong number and he's like OK who are you then? I didn't want to be rude so I told him then he starts going on about how he likes my voice and if he can call me regularly. I said I didn't really want him to as I don't know him and my boyfriend wouldn't be pleased, then he says am I in a serious relationship or has he got a chance and I respond no because it is serious and I've made an excuse to get off the call and from then on I'm receiving 3-5 calls a day and at least 7 texts telling me how he's thinking of my voice! I've ignored everything and even had my mum answer the phone to deter him but nothings seemed to work and he won't leave me alone. What I don't understand is he doesn't know me at all and has developed some kind of obsession with a simple sorry I think you have the wrong number. Help? I don't want to be rude but I can't have this guy calling me all the time

Most Helpful Guy

• What you need to do is keep playing along and save all his texts remember, also no matter how much he pesters you don't give him your address if he says things like he wants to have sex with you or just keeps going on go straight to the police this guy might be a pedo or a rapist they can track the number and find if he needs a slap on the wrist or a life sentence you could be helping them out greatly either way he'll probably stop texting and calling (when I say play along I don't mean get dirty because he can use that against you in court saying he was provoked)

good luck from me

What Guys Said 1

• THIS IS A GUARANTEED TECHNIQUE TO GET HIM TO STOP.

-If he calls, answer but don't say nothing, just put the phone on the side. Leave it there till he hangs up.

-If he texts- delete.

Simple. He will give up eventually. TRUST.

What Girls Said 2

• Block his #. Simple as that.

• Anyway you can block the number?

If it gets really serious, I'd report it to a high authority, so they can track the number.