Texting game

So I know everyone has their own rules they follow when they first start texting each other. So which are yours? I usually don't answer right away lol wait a little drives them crazy I don't know if that's bad or good haha but I just can't help it! and this guy I thnk is doing the same and I am... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm getting hang of texting and I love it. It comes handy when you're too busy to call each other and still keep you inform of his day. Usually if I initiate the text and If he is not busy or something he'll return my text immediately. I don't like playing game when it comes texting and also you can't really tell if he is playing or not interested in you because you can't hear the other person voice. Now calling I wouldn't mind playing a little game with him because when he calls me at least I can hear his voice and can tell if he is nervous or interested in me.