What does it mean when a guy bites you on the neck then continues kissing?

i just wanted to know because my boyfriend does it to me I don't mind I just wanted to know what it means..? like is he giving off certain signs that I'm not catching.?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't worry, you can stop reading into this. There's nothing to this. Some guys just like to add either bites or full light nibbles when they kiss a girl. It's really nothing to think about. It's just his way of making out and kissing your body. He's just showing his affection. In fact some girls really like the biting. Though if you're not one of those people who likes it, I would suggest explaining that to him, and asking him to stop doing that.Anyway, no, there's no signs, signals, or hints he's trying to give you. So you have nothing to worry about here. It's just him being playful. Have fun.

• thanks!

What Guys Said 2

• hes being playful, he's just really into you..bite him back harder lol

• He thinks you might like that sort ot "wolfy" play. You can act it by biting him on the lip or on the neck, ear, hand. It might get interesting...

What Girls Said 1

• He's a vampire and was gonna bite you for blood, but decided he really liked you .. so he chose not to.