Why does she tell me to delete her number but she keeps texting?

Me and this girl had a fall out because a relationship wouldn't work out so suddenly she is mad. I don't know why. Then she texts me to delete her number and Facebook. I ignored her and she keeps texting and telling me to do it. If she hates me so much why doesn't she just do it herself?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's trying to manipulate you into giving her attention. she's trying to hurt your feelings and make you show her that you're sad about things not working out between you and her.

• This too. I wouldn't feed into her games.

• and she wants me to delete her from everything. I don't think she really wants that though otherwise she wouldn't keep texting me

• no she doesn't which is why you need to ask her what she really wants and then do it.

What Girls Said 3

• She wants attention. You ignoring her is bothering her and is hurting her even more because of the whole falling out situation.

• But she's basically telling me to get out of her life, I don't understand why she would keep doing it if she didn't want to speak to me.

• She obviously has feelings for you. But at the same time she clearly does not know how to handle this situation. She sounds a bit immature, just tell her you are only doing/respecting what she asked of you.

• She is very immature. I don't think she's had a guy turn her down before. It could be that and she's throwing a tantrum because she's not getting her way but I don't know at all.

• lol, because she does not use logic to get out of this situation.

• She wants you to beg her for her forgiveness

• I've got too much self respect to do that.

• Then just let it go. She's not worth it

• Easier said than done, but true.

What Guys Said 1

• She still likes you..