Girls have you ever dated a guy shorter than you?

If you have dated a guy shorter than you, What was the height difference? Did you feel weird about it? Would you do it again? What's the shortest you'll go?

If you've never done it... Is it because it just never happened or you don't want someone shorter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have, but I'm also quite tall for a girl so it can be difficult to find someone taller. I'm 5'9", I dated a guy that was 5'7". I did it because I fell in love with him - I'm not shallow, so of course I'll date a guy who is shorter than me even if I prefer it when they're the same height or taller.

Did it feel weird? Sometimes. I mean, I consciously didn't wear heels, even if I was dressing up, mainly because I was trying to be sensitive towards his feelings and thought it might be awkward for him even more than myself. But in the end, those things don't matter if you care about the person and aren't just focused on the external.

What Girls Said 9

• i haven't, but that's because I'm pretty little. I wouldn't be opposed to it, but it's pretty hard to find 5'2 guys lol.

• Most of the guys I date are my height or taller.. but honestly if you really like someone who is shorter than you and you really care about them then why would it matter. yes I would date a guy shorter than I. you should be happy and not care what others might say. my boyfriend is the same height as me and we've established that.. and there's nothing wrong with it.

• I never have, just because most guys are usually taller than me lol, or at least the same height.

If I liked someone who was a bit shorter I doubt I would really mind.

• i've dated a 5'5" guy back when I was 5'6"

• It shouldnt matter what's one the outside it only matters what's in the inside. =).

I am 5'9 and I have dated somone 5'7

• I don't ask for too much in height since I'm only 5'1'' but there has been a time where a guy liked me who was shorter than me and just because I'm already short I wouldn't do it

• ok I'm currently dateing my boyfriend who is 1-1 1/2 inches shorter than me and I am 5'0''. its not the size that matters its the personanity because I've dated short skinny tall fat . so yes I would do it again if there was a connection

• yes I have and I didn't worry about it and its ok

• Most of the guys I date are either my height or perhaps one or two inches shorter! To be honest, I never really picked up on it but my friends all pointed it out to me! It's not an issue to me generally! Having said that I do have a crush on a guy whose about 4 or 5 inches shorter and even I am struggling to deal with it but that's probably because I am reasonably short myself! If I like someone I like someone! Why should guys always have to stoop down to kiss the girl? Just don't do a Tom Cruise and wear platforms! If you are short, you are short! Be happy...

What Guys Said 0