When a guy says text me tomorrow

I always hate when a guy says text me tomorrow. The reason being is because it seems like he's being a player. If a guy really likes you, why doesn't he just text you in the morning or whenever he gets the time the next day. I'm perfectly fine with starting the texting, but not when a guy is telling you to do it. It seems as if he's just trying to get an ego boost or playing a game when he ask a girl to text him. Is this true guys?

p.s- if you don't text them when they ask you too, you never hear from them again usually. Is this true in all cases?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm...like another user said, you just may be onto something...he could be playing you..."tomorrow" could mean any time, nothing specific, almost like he's setting you on the backburner, moved aside so he can probably pull the same crap on other girls...

What Guys Said 2

• Because maybe he has to think of something to say. Or maybe he doesn't want to focus on women problems at the moment and wants to hang out with his friends.

• When a guy finds the time?

So you'd be okay if he didn't text for 3 days?

Because sometimes that is how long it takes before a guy can make the time for a text, and you girls never seem to understand that.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been wondering this too. You might be onto something because a lot of guys that tell you to text are more likely to be on some BS than guys who just text u..

• I always say if the guy likes me he will text