Ex drunk texting you at 4am

How would you react if your ex drunk text you they still love and miss you

But also send you a picture of them and their new man/girl

Saying. "f*** dates with her I miss you" as the caption

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore it. He's playing games. Immature idiot. Don't even respond, it's not worth your time. I feel bad for that girlfriend though, he's being wrong to her too by doing that. Guy's an ass.

What Guys Said 4

• I turn my vibrate off when I'm sleeping but not for phone calls.

anyway, one of my ex's called me 3:30 in the morning. the first word she said, I could tell she was wasted. and as soon she said "I love your c*ck..bla bla blah". I hanged up, turn my phone off and went to sleep.

• I would look up the phone number, if it was my ex: Block the phone number, delete the message and then go back to sleep again.

• depends on what kind of terms you are on with them. If it was a bad breakup, just delete and ignore.

if you are on at least decent terms, I would say go back to bed, and the next day, send them a reminder of what they texted you and ask if everything is ok.

• This happened to you? I would just ignore it.

• Just remember, 'he's an ex for a reason'

What Girls Said 4

• Ignore him and definitely not take him back. If he'd do that to her he'd do it to me. What he's doing says a lot about his character and the fact that he doesn't respect the people he dates. Long story short he's a jackass and not worth my time.

• I'd ignore him and would brush him off.

• i would ignore it

• i wouldn't give importance to it. I would ignore him