Girls: Would you date a guy who likes to wear diapers?

Serious Answers only please. I like to wear diapers occasionally, and will wet them when I want to. I wear them out in public sometimes, just to risk getting caught. It's for comfort and security mostly. I like the feeling of the diapers and the sounds they make. It has NOTHING to do with pedophilia, and I am NOT attracted to children like that. I think pedophiles are gross and dangerous. I wouldn't ask my partner to share in my kink if they weren't willing to. If they wouldn't want it, then I could keep it to myself or just try to forget about it. But if they were willing to try it, that'd be an excellent bonus! Please, serious answers only.

There's no 'mommy issues' or any issues at all actually. I just like to wear them. And I wouldn't want my partner to change me or anything. :p I would be fully willing to do it privately by myself if it came to it. And it's not a mental disease.

Most Helpful Girl

• it wouldn't be my thing but if you were willing to compromise and i liked you before i found out about it then i could accept it if you did it by yourself in your own time and cleaned yourself up before you got into bed with me and didn't do it around me. i would assume incontinence which i wouldn't have a problem with but if you said it was for pleasure then id automatically think adult baby not pedo

What Girls Said 9

• No no no no no no no no no No no no nO

• No, I wouldn't. It's too strange for me.

• Nopes , not my cup of tea

• Yuck.

Okay wait, let me elaborate:

Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck.

• Not happening boo boo.

• Not a chance

• Oh goodness no

• no, those are some serious mommy issues i want no part of.

• Definitely not.

What Guys Said 5

• You're deeply neurotic because of the whole diaper thing. Simply crapping on the floor or in public places is a manly undertaking that no one could discredit, but sucking your thumb and wetting your diaper places you in the upper eschelon of mentally- constipated deviates. Your particular form of neurosis is known as infantilism which is defined as:
    : retention of childish physical, mental, or emotional qualities in adult life; especially: failure to attain sexual maturity

: an act or expression that indicates lack of maturity

• Most girls wouldn't, that's just weird

• You need medication. That is just wrong...

• It's a fetish... a guy thing. Saw a very erotic and charging p*rn movie some time back, which showed not just the guy in diapers, but also with a feeding bottle... and crying like a baby!

His partner tends to him, breast-feeds him (and, of course, then has sex with him).

Guess at the bottom it goes down to a guy sometimes wanting to be cared for, to be mothered, and also to somehow recapture those very first feelings when he was a helpless little nothing and gained a lot of emotional support from the breast of a woman!

Odd though it may sound, a lot of us are just going back to our baby days or even millenia over evolution!

• dude... you seriously might want to seek mental treatment for that.

and you're going to have better luck with women into fetishes and such if you do that...