Girls: Would you date a guy who likes to wear diapers?

Serious Answers only please. I like to wear diapers occasionally, and will wet them when I want to. I wear them out in public sometimes, just to risk getting caught. It's for comfort and security mostly. I like the feeling of the diapers and the sounds they make. It has NOTHING to do with pedophilia, and I am NOT attracted to children like that. I think pedophiles are gross and dangerous. I wouldn't ask my partner to share in my kink if they weren't willing to. If they wouldn't want it, then I could keep it to myself or just try to forget about it. But if they were willing to try it, that'd be an excellent bonus! Please, serious answers only.

Updates:
There's no 'mommy issues' or any issues at all actually. I just like to wear them. And I wouldn't want my partner to change me or anything. :p I would be fully willing to do it privately by myself if it came to it. And it's not a mental disease.

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

• it wouldn't be my thing but if you were willing to compromise and i liked you before i found out about it then i could accept it if you did it by yourself in your own time and cleaned yourself up before you got into bed with me and didn't do it around me. i would assume incontinence which i wouldn't have a problem with but if you said it was for pleasure then id automatically think adult baby not pedo

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No no no no no no no no no No no no nO

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. It's too strange for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopes , not my cup of tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuck.

Okay wait, let me elaborate:

Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not happening boo boo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh goodness no

0|0
    0|0
  • no, those are some serious mommy issues i want no part of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You're deeply neurotic because of the whole diaper thing. Simply crapping on the floor or in public places is a manly undertaking that no one could discredit, but sucking your thumb and wetting your diaper places you in the upper eschelon of mentally- constipated deviates. Your particular form of neurosis is known as infantilism which is defined as:
    : retention of childish physical, mental, or emotional qualities in adult life; especially: failure to attain sexual maturity

: an act or expression that indicates lack of maturity

0|1
    1|0
  • Most girls wouldn't, that's just weird

1|0
    0|0
  • You need medication. That is just wrong...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a fetish... a guy thing. Saw a very erotic and charging p*rn movie some time back, which showed not just the guy in diapers, but also with a feeding bottle... and crying like a baby!

His partner tends to him, breast-feeds him (and, of course, then has sex with him).

Guess at the bottom it goes down to a guy sometimes wanting to be cared for, to be mothered, and also to somehow recapture those very first feelings when he was a helpless little nothing and gained a lot of emotional support from the breast of a woman!

Odd though it may sound, a lot of us are just going back to our baby days or even millenia over evolution!

1|0
    2|0
  • dude... you seriously might want to seek mental treatment for that.

and you're going to have better luck with women into fetishes and such if you do that...

1|0
    0|0