Favorite Bands from the 90's

I have a lot of favorite bands from the 90's and many songs from those bands that I love but, I thought I'd just make a list of the ones that I still love today and some of my favorite songs by them. So, here it goes.....

1. Smashing Pumpkins

Favorite Bands from the 90's

Song - Bullet with Butterfly Wings (Year 1995)

Song- 1979 (Year 1995)

I think the Smashing Pumpkins are awesome and they have many songs I really like but, those are two of my all time favorite songs by the Smashing Pumpkins.

2. Green Day

Song - Basket Case (Year 1994)

Song - Brain Stew (Year 1995)

I'm definitely a huge Green Day fan and they have a lot of songs that I really love but, these two are just a couple of my absolute favorites.

3. Nirvana

Song - Smells like Teen Spirit (Year 1991)

Song - Lithium (Year 1991)

I love Nirvana and I don't think there's really a song that I don't like of their's but, these two are definitely absolute favorites (especially, Smells like Teen Spirit).

4. Offspring

Song - Come Out and Play (Year 1993)

Song - Pretty Fly (for a White Guy) (Year 1998)

I think the Offspring is really awesome, they kind of remind of Weezer in a way (who I also really love). In the way that their songs have humor but, they're also really good. Anyway, these are just two of my favorite songs of their's.

5. Oasis

Song - Wonderwall (Year 1995)

Song - Champagne Supernova (Year 1995)

I'm not necessarily a huge fan of Oasis but, these two songs of theirs I absolutely love! Thus, putting them on this list.

So, that's my list. Do you like any of the bands and songs from my list ?

If you do like any of these bands, which songs of their's do you like ?

Who are some of your favorite bands from the 90's ?

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• Because since the 90's so many music has been made I have forgotten a lot of the 90's music

• I guess Tool was technically from the 90s but REM, Beck, and Smashing Pumpkins were totally the best.

• When I think of the 90's... I think of a lot of the bands you posted of course, namely Green Day, The Offspring, Oasis, Nirvana (even though I wasn't the biggest fan of them), but especially Third Eye Blind... They were THEE band of the 90's in my opinion.

This song just takes me be back, watching Nickelodeon, playing hockey in the street... just being a kid!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEm0ug03Mzw

Their sound was just so iconic! The kind of sound that defines an entire decade. They were everywhere... It's a huge nostalgia kick every time I listen to them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx2nVyn_Vcw

• Awesome music!!! Some of my favourite too. my favourites from those bands: pumpkins: zero and love is who you know (in fact my love outlook in life is very based on this album... not good) green day: welcome to paradise... actually Iove the entire dookie album. Offspring: one of my favourite bands. Even have the song books and can play guitar for both albums. Bad habit, self esteem, staring at the sun, big ones for me. Nirvana... in bloom, pennyroyal tea. Oasis... meh. Same as you. Got some good shit but prefer my rocking guitars.

• Yep, very awesome music. I also like Zero by the Smashing Pumpkins. I also like Welcome to Paradise by Green Day. I also like Bad Habit and Self esteem by Offspring and I also like In Bloom by Nirvana. The 90's have some great music.

• Great list. I listen to them all.

• Nirvana yaaay :)

• Pantera, Alice In Chains, Down, Soundgarden, Cypress Hill

• Smashing Pumpkins' 1979 is awesome.

What Girls Said 4

• Nice list. You have great taste in music.

• Omygoodness, these are some of my favorite bands now, I never really think of them as old

• As far as I'm concerned, the 1990's was the best era for music. I remember the day I first heard "Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains. It completely changed my taste in music from that day forward.

• BABES IN TOYLAND! Kat Bjelland is a legend. Second favorite is Hole.