Whats your take on kylie jenner?

Whats your take on kylie jenner??

Guys do you think she Is hot?
girls do you think she Is pretty?

personaly i think she Is ok but i dont ses what is the type is all about really...

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, nothing but a good fuck to me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I see a child who grew up too quick, a child yelling for the need of love and companionship; reason why she got with an older guy... she reminds me of Rob.

• I know who she is but don't know her, never seen her programme and just have to go on pictures. She seems very attractive.

• She's really not all that. It's made worse by being "sold" as someone who's hot when she's not. I hate the whole fame-whoring clan she's from.

• I discriminate against people with the following last names:
    Kardashian
    Jenner
    Trump
    Bush
    Bieber

• She is pretty but not prettiest, the mother seems to be dominating all their looks in the sisters so they all seem to be decent looking but they all get to much attention

• She's fake as fuck but I'd still crush that ass.

• hot body, ugly face, looks too fake and that's bad at her age lol.
    bigger fan of her sister kendall.

but can't say anything about their personalities, I don't follow them

• Well i think hervbody is ugly but not her face...

• Kendall is prettier

• She's alright bu I prefer my girlfriend so wouldn't swap

• I don't know who this is.

• Why everybody ask this sl#t...

• A lot worse now that she has had surgery done.

• i see someone who has been entitled since birth so i could really not give 2 shits. She spends over 1600/day for her makeup routine. Who gives a fuck about this hoe?

• Looks like a plastic doll

• The variance in her pics makes it really hard for me to say.

What Girls Said 13

• I think she's pretty, their whole family is honestly gorgeous. But I feel like she was thrust into this life and forced to grow up too soon and become over sexualized before she was even 18 and felt pressure to have full lips and be sexy before she was even legally an adult

• Underage plastic surgery and a boat load of foundation that hides her actual skin tone isn't really attractive. If it makes her feel good then great for her, but it's not something I'm attracted to.

• I don't know anything about her personality so I can't comment on that. I think she's beautiful though, she has a cute shape too, she just needs a more natural look honestly, those lips look ridiculous, it's a shame when she would be just fine without all of that.

• She is ok but she is too fake. And it is too early to grow up like that. She didn't Live her childhood. Such a pity.

• she's beautiful but please stop the lip fillers

• Plastic surgery and excessive editing.

She looks good but its fake

• Just another fake superficial bitch. Not an endangered species at all

• She's as fake as they come. All that plastic surgery at the tender age of 18 is very very sad.

• I don't care about her to be honest.

• I think she's talked about too much

• I think she's really pretty. That's about it.

• ugly girls

• I think she's really the worst role model ever and I pity her. Instead of teaching teens that they should accept and love their flaws and that looks aren't the most important thing in the world, she teaches them that if you have enough money, you can adjust your appearance the way you want and looking sexy without doing anything for the world is enough to be loved.
    She will not be appreciated for anything else than her looks. So I pity her.