Should Star Wars be banned since it's a terrorist story?

In a nutshell that's how it started

• Yes it should be
  • No it's just a story

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont believe in censorship as a way of dealing with things

Most Helpful Guy

• No it shouldn't be banned but I've never thought of it as a terrorist story.
    I would like to see the Empire's perspective on things it would be really interesting.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol this is the most ridiculous thing I've heard

• In that case every film ever made should be banned for its ideas...
    Movies dont make terrorists, killers, rapists or any violent moron. People are born messed up.

• No, people shouldn't get butthurt over fantasy movies

• It. Is. Just. A. Movie.

What Guys Said 14

• Ah. The "Milo" take on Star Wars.
    Here's the one I prefer:

The story of an orphaned boy who seeks to join the freedom fighters who are standing up for ordinary people against an oppressive, totalitarian, genocidal regime that took power in a bloody coup that killed billions only some 20 years earlier, ending decades of peace.
    Finding purpose in a faith most had forgotten, one his father had been part of, one that had been a stabilizing force for good for millennia, he finally joins the rebellion, and carries out a military strike on a planet sized weapon responsible for the death of billions just days before.

• Needs to be a film where the Empire's good and the rebels are evil for once. Bonus points if the evil rebels are still full of young handsome Americans and the good Empire is full of old Englishmen.

• I've been wanting to see a movie from the Empire's perspective as well.

• Actually it's more like a Jew striking back against the Nazis in WWII and killing a bunch of them.

• Let me guess, you're one of those people who thinks treason is inherently bad right?

• Even if it WAS a terrorist story no,
    We in the U. S don't Ban Stories,
    right wingers here merely express their distaste by burning things like Burning Harry potter books

• That's not how the story started. It started with a young boy on Tatooine who was raised as a slave because his mother lost a bet on a pod race. It's a story of magic and dark and good and an annoying black stereotype.

• no man, we have freedom of speech this means that we can make stories like that and not be persecuted because are allowed to speak our minds.

• lol wut?

• How dare you sir. Don't bash my movie

• Umm... congratulations this is the stupidest question I saw today.

• its not a stupid question

• ya but he was a very accurate terrorist. so that's something.

• ha ha. funny.

• every movie scifi or action is about terrorists and no they shouldn't get banned that would be dumb