8 Gorgeous Girls I'd Go Lesbian For

This is my first myTake and I wanted to make it about something we all think about: Women. I have a specific taste in women, so I don't expect you to like all of them. My English skills aren't perfect. Actually, they're far from perfect, so I apologize for any mistakes you may find here.

1. Jennifer Lawrence

Of course she's attractive. Very attractive, but that's not why I'm obsessed with movies she's starring in. Know that moment, when you meet someone for the first time and they're kinda meh, but their sense of humor makes them much more attractive? She's hilarious, intelligent, honest...

2. Kat Von D

Something about her sweet personality, tattoos and creativity just does it for me..

3. Yolandi Vi$$er

Her Zef style, like I've never seen before... Her looks might make a guy think twice before approaching, but I personally love everything about her. Different way of thinking, different way of dressing; it's all something I've always been attracted to. I get bored really fast with the typical hot girls on Tumblr, Instagram etc. So an 'ugly girl' for once is refreshing and hot.

4. Dytto

People call her Robot or living doll. No wonder. From her robotic dance moves to pretty, doll-like face. The mix between 'usually' Tomboyish clothing and cute personality is just perfect. Plus the amazing dancing and creativity... Ahhh... What am I compared to her?

5. Cara Delevingne

Speaking of tomboy, Cara Delevingne has always had a special place in my heart. She's one of those few celebrities I call relatable. From the things she does to the things she says, she's very inspiring and tough. I can go on for hours, but let's not do that.

6. Grace Neutral

Remember when I said I had a specific taste in women? Yeah. Her tattoos are gorgeous, split tongue, no navel, pointed ears, inked eyes, scarred face. How many people do you know who do that? Some call it stupid, some crazy, some scary. Don't let her looks fool you though. Grace is a very positive and loving person.

7. Chachi Gonzales

Yup, not done yet. Her body is just perfect, probably like most of the above. Very good dancer, and very VERY cute. There's something childish in her, but at the same time she's a very classy girl. Her love for donuts is stronger then any other. Enough said.

8. CL

I gotta admit. When I just discovered the Kpop world I focused only on CL. I always saw Kpop as 'Grown women acting like little children' but CL on the other hand always chose to be the badass rapper. Now that I'm a part of this mess, I could name many Korean artists I would like to bang, but CL is definitely always gonna stand out for me.

That would be it for now. I'm thinking about making same thing, but this time with men. Of course these are not all of the girls I'd go for, but I think it's enough for one myTake. Hope you enjoyed.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 39

That Chachi chick is wicked hot and Cara has this... I dunno, intense, smoldering, "I'm going to screw you and then EAT you" look that is pretty intoxicating.

The rest... meh... can't do the punk look.

Modern European women... nothing wrong with them.
    But I wouldn't go lesbian over them, myself. Mostly makeup and clothes, they look like store mannequins.

i'm sorry, obviously, you need to see more women.

I like Kat Von D, Jennifer Lawrence, and Cara Delevingne 😍

... can i watch? :D jk XD

Every single girl you picked is mind Blowingly sexy :D

This is what you call hot?

Lol trying to be a "badass rapper" is the same as being an adult acting like a child if you ask me.
    But yeah I'd be all over her too

Yolandi is amazing. She's actually surprisingly old, but hella cute.
    www.youtube.com/watch

Number 3's Fringe is... something... Haha, Jesus.

And number 6? Eugh, Maybe im just being weird but she actually looks scary in a bad way, How could you ever date someone who looked like a blind reptile.

If I had to, I would "get straight" for:
    1. Caitriona Balfe
    2. Nathalie Emmanuel
    3. Emilia Clarke
    4. Carice Van Houten

I thinks it's sexy when men are masculine in addition to having other good looks. But often I thinks women with physical feminine appearance (Especially the face, arms, legs) are the most gorgeous ones when it comes to women. Usually physical masculine women aren't that gorgeous as feminine women in general speaking, in my opinion. I don't find tattoos attractive general at women or men.

you do know that you're born gay, just like you're born straight, right?

But some people do play a mind game just for fun where they are e. g. straight, but are trying to imagine who they would like/be attracted to if they were gay instead. It also exists versions which are vice versa.

I only liked CL with her intense makeup. Others are meh.

im a male lesbian lol

I only agree with 1 & 2, the rest I would pass.

Jennifer Lawrence looks GREAT naked.

nah not impressed at all

go lesbian? it seems like your already one thinking that way. if you wernt you would be talking about guys you like instead.

@curiousnorway im straight and I've never thought that way, ever. and "mind game" means fantasize.

I'd go lesbian for them too

I'm a lesbian and i'd do almost all of them.

1) that shows that women are sexually fluid. You hear women say things similar to this a lot. But I have never once heard a man say anything similar.
    2) as a man, I would only do Jlo. The rest are not all that attractive and the nasty ones covered with tattoo's just show she has a low IQ.
    best list would be
    1) Jennifer Anniston
    2) Elizabeth Shue
    3) Kelly Couoco (not sure how to spell it, penny on big bang)
    4) Sandra Bullock

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 32

Hmmm... interesting...
    I would've thought you'd pick either all lesbians or all straight girls. (That's what usually happens.)

I can sign off on, that if I were gay and those people were gay, I'd go for: Cara and Grace for sure... CL looks like she's be a completely different person once she took out those contacts and makeup... so I'm not sure. Also, not familiar with her music, so can't say what I think of her on that level.

I would go lesbian for CL and Cara, as well as Rihanna. Do not get your attraction to Yolandi and Kat though!

Well, this idiot made the mistake of looking up scarification.

I don't think I understand what you just said. Explain please?

I know that. I didn't mean the word itself, just what you meant with this sentence...

Oh sorry, haha

CL is pretty

I wouldn't go lesbian for any woman at all, but yeah. At least Kat Von D seems like a nice person on TV.

Kat Von D!

Well, they do all look like lesbians.

#Sorrynotsorry.

CAAAAAARRAAA!!! Omg!!! i love her!!!

The only ones I like of these are Kat, Yolandi and CL and maybe Cara
    I can't stand JLaw.

Only 8 4 and 7 are cute.

I like :P

I think jennifer Lawrence is the most beautiful out of all of these

Yolandi, yes :) ... not the others, sorry

I love woman, but Im soo picky that its not really a physical thing but much more of a emotional connection. Although my last girlfriend was really short she was my knight to my day. lol.

This just made me realize how straight i am :)

If you would go gay for someone then you were never straight. rofl

Wow... you def. don't seem to have a type, your tastes are vast!!

None of them are my type. If I was going to go lesbian it would be for Kristen Bell, & Emma Stone or for someone with equal intensity, spark and personality!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Nice taste, indeed! I would also swoon over Kate Middleton. So, sexy, classy, feminine and fashionable.

Kat is hot as hell in my opinion but yolandi is trash like the other 90% of south Africans are, I'm from south africa like yolandi is so I know her kind.

Sound like your bi.

• More from Girls
    12