8 Gorgeous Girls I'd Go Lesbian For

This is my first myTake and I wanted to make it about something we all think about: Women. I have a specific taste in women, so I don't expect you to like all of them. My English skills aren't perfect. Actually, they're far from perfect, so I apologize for any mistakes you may find here.

1. Jennifer Lawrence

Of course she's attractive. Very attractive, but that's not why I'm obsessed with movies she's starring in. Know that moment, when you meet someone for the first time and they're kinda meh, but their sense of humor makes them much more attractive? She's hilarious, intelligent, honest...

2. Kat Von D

Something about her sweet personality, tattoos and creativity just does it for me..

3. Yolandi Vi$$er

Her Zef style, like I've never seen before... Her looks might make a guy think twice before approaching, but I personally love everything about her. Different way of thinking, different way of dressing; it's all something I've always been attracted to. I get bored really fast with the typical hot girls on Tumblr, Instagram etc. So an 'ugly girl' for once is refreshing and hot.

4. Dytto

People call her Robot or living doll. No wonder. From her robotic dance moves to pretty, doll-like face. The mix between 'usually' Tomboyish clothing and cute personality is just perfect. Plus the amazing dancing and creativity... Ahhh... What am I compared to her?

5. Cara Delevingne

Speaking of tomboy, Cara Delevingne has always had a special place in my heart. She's one of those few celebrities I call relatable. From the things she does to the things she says, she's very inspiring and tough. I can go on for hours, but let's not do that.

6. Grace Neutral

Remember when I said I had a specific taste in women? Yeah. Her tattoos are gorgeous, split tongue, no navel, pointed ears, inked eyes, scarred face. How many people do you know who do that? Some call it stupid, some crazy, some scary. Don't let her looks fool you though. Grace is a very positive and loving person.

7. Chachi Gonzales

Yup, not done yet. Her body is just perfect, probably like most of the above. Very good dancer, and very VERY cute. There's something childish in her, but at the same time she's a very classy girl. Her love for donuts is stronger then any other. Enough said.

8. CL

I gotta admit. When I just discovered the Kpop world I focused only on CL. I always saw Kpop as 'Grown women acting like little children' but CL on the other hand always chose to be the badass rapper. Now that I'm a part of this mess, I could name many Korean artists I would like to bang, but CL is definitely always gonna stand out for me.

That would be it for now. I'm thinking about making same thing, but this time with men. Of course these are not all of the girls I'd go for, but I think it's enough for one myTake. Hope you enjoyed.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 39

• i'm sorry, obviously, you need to see more women.

• That Chachi chick is wicked hot and Cara has this... I dunno, intense, smoldering, "I'm going to screw you and then EAT you" look that is pretty intoxicating.

The rest... meh... can't do the punk look.

• 1) that shows that women are sexually fluid. You hear women say things similar to this a lot. But I have never once heard a man say anything similar.
    2) as a man, I would only do Jlo. The rest are not all that attractive and the nasty ones covered with tattoo's just show she has a low IQ.
    best list would be
    1) Jennifer Anniston
    2) Elizabeth Shue
    3) Kelly Couoco (not sure how to spell it, penny on big bang)
    4) Sandra Bullock

• None of these women are attractive.

I usually keep negative comments about women's appearances to myself, but... Kat Von D and Grace Neutral... legitimately made me a little queasy. I am not kidding... <:-/

• I like Kat Von D, Jennifer Lawrence, and Cara Delevingne 😍

• Does anyone have balls to make a guy version? xD

• You have great taste - I think all those women are so gorgeous

• This just confirms my suspicion that all women are secretly bisexual.

• A women can turn gay, a man can't... he has to be born gay.

• Modern European women... nothing wrong with them.
    But I wouldn't go lesbian over them, myself. Mostly makeup and clothes, they look like store mannequins.

• Yeah I'm sorry that you like tattoos and weirdos. Women can be way more beautiful than this.

I only agree with 1 & 2, the rest I would pass.

• I am certain very many girls would go lesbian for them. I would give my left arm for them. and I would fuck them decently.

... can i watch? :D jk XD

Every single girl you picked is mind Blowingly sexy :D

• go lesbian? it seems like your already one thinking that way. if you wernt you would be talking about guys you like instead.

But some people do play a mind game just for fun where they are e. g. straight, but are trying to imagine who they would like/be attracted to if they were gay instead. It also exists versions which are vice versa.

@curiousnorway im straight and I've never thought that way, ever. and "mind game" means fantasize.

• I'd go lesbian for them too

Number 3's Fringe is... something... Haha, Jesus.

And number 6? Eugh, Maybe im just being weird but she actually looks scary in a bad way, How could you ever date someone who looked like a blind reptile.

• such beauty

• Kat and Grace just are amazing. What do I need to do to pull girls like that?

• Kat von d all the way

Yolandi is amazing. She's actually surprisingly old, but hella cute.
    www.youtube.com/watch

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 32

• Hmmm... interesting...
    I would've thought you'd pick either all lesbians or all straight girls. (That's what usually happens.)

I can sign off on, that if I were gay and those people were gay, I'd go for: Cara and Grace for sure... CL looks like she's be a completely different person once she took out those contacts and makeup... so I'm not sure. Also, not familiar with her music, so can't say what I think of her on that level.

• Grace Neutral I never heard of her before but holy damn

• Nice taste, indeed! I would also swoon over Kate Middleton. So, sexy, classy, feminine and fashionable.

• I would go lesbian for CL and Cara, as well as Rihanna. Do not get your attraction to Yolandi and Kat though!

• Maybe no1 but the others are gross and no6 looks like she has a penis.

• I am straight as fuck. None of them are attractive

• The salty guys are funny af lol

But anyway, I find Dytto to be a very attractive girl. Wow. I'm jealous of her hair.

• Not so much salty, so much as considering all the girls to choose from, she chose those chicks... It's like having the option to make an all world lineup nba draft, and instead of taking Lebron, steph curry or Demarcus cousins (great players), you pick ricky Rubio and marcio huertas (bums) 😂😂😂

• @other_tommy_wiseau no I'm talking about the guys saying no girl is straight and all girls secretly prefer women over men etc.

But as for your point: everyone has different tastes

• Oh yeah, that shits annoying

• Cara Delevigne is just sooo... ugly in my opinion.

• Joan Jett needs to be on this list.. she was a babe back in the day. Still a babe but you get what I mean lol

• I'd go deep sea diving for my little ginger snap, Jessica Chastain😍😍😍😘😘😘

• Not nr 3, too skinny. But the rest, OK for me.

• Thats a hot list 👍🏻

Kat Von D!

Yolandi, yes :) ... not the others, sorry

• If you would go gay for someone then you were never straight. rofl

I wouldn't go lesbian for any woman at all, but yeah. At least Kat Von D seems like a nice person on TV.

• I love woman, but Im soo picky that its not really a physical thing but much more of a emotional connection. Although my last girlfriend was really short she was my knight to my day. lol.

I think jennifer Lawrence is the most beautiful out of all of these

• No Hyuna? She's like the ultimate sex symbol of kpop

• I don't like girly girls although Dara is cute. I just prefer boyish and tougher.

• I'm completely opposite I prefer more cuter girls like Girl's Day Hyeri or IU. Most boyish idol I can thibk of I like is Jimin from AOA because she seems kinda tough

I like :P

• More from Girls
    12