Girls can lick lollipops , what can guys do?

So basically, what visual things can you do to a turn a girl on? I tried licking lollipops -- it just makes her laugh. :p

P.S. Are six pack abs ALWAYS a plus? Cause, as a guy, I don't personally like them and I don't want to work on my abs anymore if it could possibly be a turn off (for now I'm just toned).

Most Helpful Girl

• tehe! good question. uhm girls might be able to look hot eating candy but guys on the other hand... hah they seem to make a mess. one thing I find extremely attractive is when a guy can get down and dirty when he's working outside in the sun with his shirt of, I don't know what it is but guys can look like grungy cowboys or even pirates! (johnny dept) and women will go nuts, guys are attracted by more physical things but girls I think is more emotional, just make her feel safe and protected and loved. she won't need much else! well... she might want you to listen to some of her long crappy story's but its a turn on to no someone cares

What Girls Said 4

• Lol, about the lollipop. But trust me. There are a LOT of things guys can do. It can be as simplyeas playing with little kids in front of the girl. That totally makes our heart melt. But for the "hot look"- wearing wifebeaters (since you're toned) would be a nice way to show off the biceps. Also, just having a nice sense of style to suit your personality is a good attribute. I'm not really sure about the physical stuff, because each guys is different. And personality stuff goes way further with a girl. Like if a guy is sweet and respects her. Also if he makes sure she is safe at all times. He has to make her laugh and tease her when she falls but helps her up anyway. Carry her books in school if they look too heavy for her. Just these small things can make any girl attracted to you. You don't have to be a top Hottie to win someone over. Just be a nice guy and that will help you way more.

Hope it helps.

• abs will never be a turnoff

• Why lick a lollipop? Just get your lollipop hard and brush up against her and she'll get turned on.

• be nice. make her laugh. girls loooovvveeee a guy who can make her laugh.

as for the six pack- as far as I know, every girl I know likes a six pack. maybe I'm wrong, but six pack is a turn-on to pretty much any girl.

What Guys Said 1

• Being funny is about the only thing you're going to be able to do to turn her on.

Also, forget everything you think you know about foreplay. Foreplay for women is dinner and a movie. Not kissing and running your hands across her body on the couch. It's the night that gets her in the mood. Not your bad attempts at trying to arouse her by groping her.

As for six pack abs, it varies based on the woman. Most like toned bodies, some like the look of a gangly guy, and others prefer the muscle bound dickheads.