How warm is 68* F? Can you wear a sundress?

Want to look cute tomorrow but it's supposed to be 68. Is that warm enough or will I be too cold?

I never wear dresses so I have no idea lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you are used to. Yeah you can wear a sundress, you might get little goosebumps if the wind blows your way. Its chilly but if there is sun it would feel a little fresh, if there isnt, it would feel a little cooler than fresh. And if you live in a place where there is snow a lot, 68 could be considered warm or nice for your usual climate.

What Guys Said 3

• A little too brisk indeed as SaVes has pointed out, its a bit chilly. I wouldn't recommend wearing a sundress haha. But it does depend also on your adaptation to temperature. If you're used to really cold weather, 68F will be quite pleasant.

• "Depends on your temperature tolerance" is what I would say but then I thought to myself "You don't actually know your own temperature tolerance and you have been alive for a fifth of a century. This is frivolous."

• 20C, that's warm, about the average room temp of my house.

What Girls Said 3

• That's 20° Celsius. A little too brisk for a summer dress, I'd say.

http://www.fahrenheittocelsius.com/

• yes 68 is pretty nice :) I'm sure you could wear a dress c:

• I'll put on a summer dress in 12C, not sure what that translates as.