Girls is it weird that I have a Hairband Fetish?

I don't know why but for some reason I think its so cute when a girl where's a hairband. Especially if its a cute color. Maybe because its Feminine. I'm not sure. What do you think of that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I wear them all the time, my current favorite is in my profile pic

What Girls Said 5

• Nope it isn't super weird to me but whatever floats your boat. Lol

• Not really a fetish, and yes its normal.

• Super weird.

• interesting, nothing wrong with that haha i used to wear them lol when i was a teenager.

• I wouldn't call that a fetish. You just think it's a cute look

What Guys Said 3

• Its not weird in the least. Guys like plenty of different things. Hairbands are cute. Its not common anymore either so its out of the normal making it unique. Its basically how fashion works. It keeps coming back because enough people think its cute and its been 'out of style' for long enough that you don't look dated

• i'm that same way, except with a belly button ring.

if a cute girl has a belly button ring, its like a bonus to attraction for me, i think its so sexy when a cute girl has a belly button ring

• That's not a "fetish". It is a "fashion preference". Well unless you jack off with your penis on previously worn hairbands. Now that's a fetish.

• It be funny if he used one to jack off. Those things have teeth.