Thoughts on being able to see a girl's bra through/under her shirt?

I have a couple shirts/dresses where you can see my bra. I'm not insecure about it and I don't think it looks slutty since I don't have big boobs or a lot of cleavage, my bra isn't totally exposed, and the tops aren't completely see through. For example, the top I wear the most in this case is a white tank top with a black bra. You can't see my bra perfectly but you can see enough of it to tell what it is. I also like to wear a dress that is cut kinda low in the back so you can see the back of my bra.

Do you think this look is hot or slutty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women's underwear used to be hidden completely. Nothing showing through, no straps showing, etc. Over time fashion and underwear have evolved to the point that bras are often seen. They may peek over the top or show through the material (or both). Straps are often exposed on the shoulders while the blouse (dress, whatever) has bare shoulders. The back strap showing is not as common, and is really tacky if the attached label (bra size, washing instructions, etc.) is showing.

As for hot or slutty, often they are the same thing. If a girl dares go outside respectful (depends on the observer) limits, some guys will say "slutty" while others will say "hot".

What Guys Said 10

• I find that look very sexy. From your description of your body I don't think it's slutty or dirty. But it definitely draws attention.

• funny you should ask this, as it just happened to me earlier today. i was driving my friend home and when i went to pick him up, i saw this girl who had on a white shirt with a white bra. you could clearly see it, i was thinking "wtf". i mean i liked it, but i was like, really?

• sure send me a pic

• I am not really like how it looks. It is inappropriate to me.

• Definitely hot, especially if the girl is nicely tanned.

• very sexy!

• Slutty, but very sexy (:

• Me personally, i think its hot.

• I think it is hot :D

What Girls Said 3

• It just is. Its not hot or slutty

• It could be hot, depends on the outfit. Like you can see the cups or just the straps?

• Either. With dresses its mostly straps and with a white tank top you can basically see the outline of the whole thing.

• Oh OK that sounds like kinda nothing then =P

• It really depends on who's looking at it. If it's not really obvious then I guess it should be okay.