my thong shows quite often who alse also has or had this problem?

I'm a 20 year olds, 5'6", 126 lb female. Measurements 34-26-35 (bust-waist-hip). No matter what kind of pants I wear, the second I sit down, my thong shows. I've tried every size I can possibly squeeze into. If I get them any tighter at the waistband, they are too tight and uncomfortable. I am by no means fat or even pudgy. I'm quite fit and active so I'm not worried about muffin top or anything. I just feel awkward when my butt crack is constantly showing, especially in class. hahaha. Weird question, but has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix itt?

Most Helpful Guy

• That will be as it seems girls jeans are usually either low riders or bloody high waist which is unattractive on most people so you end up with jeans that sit at underwear level when standing. While you can look for ones with a better cut and more ass room so it doesn't slip down straight away you would find it easier getting longer fitting tops.

I get a similar problem when try wearing mens jeans as got a big bum which means sit down and jeans slide down and show lots of underwear, so I just live in military surplus camos as they are cheap comfy practical and only thing that has a cut that fits me well.

What Guys Said 12

• If your "butt crack is constantly showing", the problem is not the thong. In fact, no underwear will be hidden if the pants you wear are always that low. If the pants cover your butt crack, they will cover most low rise thongs.

• Can't say for sure. A picture of the subject with clothing troubles as well as the central location of the wardrobe issues...;]

• this happens with reqular waisted pants/jeans?

• Why try so hard to accommodate thongs? Those things don't look good in the first place.

• My wife is about exactly the same measurements. She has the same problem. Meh, just dont worry about it. I mean apple bottom jeans tend to do the trick but they are pricey. Otherwise you could just get a size up and have them tailored to your curves. Nothing wrong with a big butt and low rise neans though. ^^ super sexy.

• Don't fix it. I love it. :-). You are driving the boys wild

• My thong does it all time.. fooking thing

• have you tried wearing a dress?

• um that is what low rise thongs are for

• No underwear, problem solved

• Hahaha oh bruhh lmao bring out them granny panties

• Have you tried commando?

What Girls Said 6

• You could always try high waisted pants. Plus, you won't need to wear a belt if your jeans are high waisted because the part that goes around your stomach likely won't slide down over your hips too easily. If you do prefer lower rise jeans try tightening your belt and buying the pants a size too big. Most leggings or tights have a fairly high waist too so it shouldn't be a problem when you're wearing them but if it is try to find a pair that fits really snugly. Longer shirts are always an option depending of the look you're going for. I'm positive sweats will work if all else fails for the days you feel kinda lazy. I think that a g-string would show less as well because its less fabric to cover and its closer to the top of your butt than just a thong.

I've never had this problem personally just thought up a few ways that might help to cover it better. Hope I helped.

• Get a longer shirt.

• wear boy shorts not thongs

• Try belts :)

• I usually wear thongs I just make sure my shirt covers it when I sit.

• Like the other girl said..longer shirts. Or try high-waisted pants. If you get them with enough stretch they aren't uncomfortable.