Is the hourglass body ugly?

link

is the hourglass body ugly?

mine looks EXACTLY like that..

i want HONEST answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• if you don't think you got too much weight on you, then a hourglass body is what girls yearn for.

but if you think you need to lose some weight, workout is always the right choice. you know, there are no ugly girls, but lazy ones.

no need to care about how people judge you. what you think of yourself is the most important. if you wanna change for the better, then try. good luck! ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Hourglass bodies are better for girls than guys. Unfortunately, I have that same type of body structure, meaning that my hips line up with my shoulders. Pisses me off. Anyway, it's good for a girl. It creates broader shoulders and hips so that her tummy looks skinny by comparison when she's toned. Being a guy and trying for a V shape is a different story. Toning my obliques and widening my lats isn't enough to make me appear as fit as a guy with a bigger tummy.

• An hourglass figure is extremely sexy. Note that most guys don't want the girl to be too thin in the middle or too big on the top or bottom. To have a perfectly proportioned hourglass figure is one of the things most sought after by guys. But every guy does have his own thoughts of beauty.

• Yea, actually all those ladies are pretty ugly.

• the hourglass look is always the best look.. there ain't no such a thing as an ugly woman...

• LOL "Brick" just cracked me up.

And to be honest, not really. The lady isn't that good looking.

• in that pic yeah it looks bad because its a bigger women if you have that lose some weight and ull look hot as well a hot girl:)

• Can you help me with my question?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/124680-ladies-i-need-your-take-on-this-criticism-is.html

• first, the hourglass picture you provided isn't anything like what I consider "hourglass" shaped to be. just thought Id mention that.

if your talking about physical attractiveness, I think I'd have trouble being aroused by her.

• Hour glass is the most sought after body type. That's not biased speaking either. That women depicted doesn't show a good example, she's a little heavier.

What Girls Said 4

• she has a lot of extra weight on her. when it's slimed down, hourglass is THE MOST attractive body type.

• Hourglass bodies are considered the most attractive. What is not attractive is the weight on the hourglass body. If you are in good shape, then the hourglass in the most attractive. Think of marilyn monroe, Milo d'venus, and all other women who are considered other wordly beautiful, most if not all are hourglasses.

Be happy with what you have. Confidence is the sexiest thing you have overall.

• That body type is the most attractive body shape by most standards. I think it's beautiful and that's what my body looks like too! It's awesome to have a butt and boobs.

• If that woman lost weight she would have the best body shape.