Leggings, sweatpants, jeans...which do you prefer?

Girls: which is more comfortable?
Guys: which do you wanna see a girl wear more?

• Jeans
    21% (7)24% (6)22% (13)Vote
  • Leggings
    44% (15)48% (12)46% (27)Vote
  • Sweatpants
    24% (8)12% (3)19% (11)Vote
  • Other
    11% (4)16% (4)13% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol or shorts depending on where you live

0|1
17|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Leggings and jeans. I don't really wear sweats all that much. Yoga pants are really comfy too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yoga pants all the way for all occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out in public I'd probably prefer jeans or shorts of some sort. At home I don't really care much, although walking around in panties is always nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings. For some odd reason, I dislike jeans on a girl. It didn't start out that way, I just decided that jeans aren't the most visually appealing pants a girl can wear and I feel like I missed out. Lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • skirts and dresses of course. so feminine and sexy (but obviously they aren't, well, the best when it comes to practicality). if i had to choose the next best thing, it'd be jeans. (shorts are OK) but jeans just, woof, can really get your heart racing when you see a good looking girl wearing them, just like dresses and skirts do

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans
    I don't like to see sweatpants out in public and I think other than wanting to see certain parts, leggins look dumb.
    Sundresses always look nice as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts or dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans for going out, sweatpants for the gym, shorts for the summer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirts, I like to see women's legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl in jeans.

Most of MY jeans are pretty comfortable, and a few pair that are really comfy. However, even my most comfy jeans don't even come close to sweatpants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely prefer to see her in jeans, but I know jeans aren't so comfortable

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I like all those three styles. They look really nice on us girls. Here are some examples for you who say that they look ugly, ha ha. Lol.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Sweatpants+1.jpg
    http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/d3/83/7bd38316217ee547063440c4064eff32.jpg
    s130.photobucket.com/.../...ter-C10316068.jpg.html

0|0
    0|0
    • http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7b/d3/83/7bd38316217ee547063440c4064eff32.jpg

• I only wear jeans if I'm leaving the house but even then I mostly wear leggings or yoga pants outside. Inside I'm always wearing yoga pants or sweatpants. I tend to avoid sweatpants in public cause it looks sloppy and I'm short so the legs are wayyy too long

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think skirts are the most comfortable, even though you can't do as many things in skirts than shorts :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Other:Yoga pants
    Sweatpants:Gym only ;c
    Jeans:All day everyday
    Except on special occasions or important get togethers where I am denied the pleasures of wearing my jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear leggings the most because they're comfortable. I still wear jeans, but not as often.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the weather but mostly it's jeans in the winter/fall and when summer comes around it's usually dresses or shorts. I prefer dresses hands down I don't like pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im gonna go with leggings but honestly it depends on my mood and where im going and what im doing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are more comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own a single pair of jeans. I'm more comfortable in leggings.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't like my legs they feel small so I don't wear shorts to the gym that much unless its really hot out lol.

• I most enjoy wearing twirly skirts or dresses! Pants can be very uncomfortable and annoying sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate pants

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer leggings but I also wear jeans alot. Sweatpants only at home in winter.

1|0
    0|0
  • no pants please.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love track pants but they're not a public thing. Leggings are fine when working out and things. Jeans or variations of jeans are my favourite.

0|0
    0|0
  • im in south FL, its hot as hell here, so im gonna pick shorts lol :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol yeah I should have put that as an option too

• well i figured thats what "other" was for lol