Ugly, Chicken legs, Stupid, Bad clothes, Boney Bag. Why insult me?

A lot of the time, when I'm out I would get called names, and people shout at me.. saying chicken legs and look at her.. yano just insults.

I just wanna know, am I hat bad? Like why do you girls and some guys really want to hurt me? Do I send out signals of being stuck up? And Why even shout that at ANYONE because they are not perfect? I would never say that to anyone.. so why do I get abuse?

Does anyone else get this?

Anyone do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... they don't even bother to get creative and call you Skeletor or like... you're so skinny you could start a weight watchers in Ethiopia? That's just plain rude.

Anyways, some people are just dickheads. If you notice, nobody will ever shout insults at you if they are alone. They'll only do it when their with a group of their friends. So it kinda makes you wonder if they do it to make themselves look good or if they just don't have the naz to insult you when they are by themselves. 'Cause honestly, who's gunna go walking around town and shout random insults at people?

What Guys Said 5

• Yea maybe there jealous hey its better to be told you have chicken legs then I don't know elephant legs? I don't think you should worry about what random clearly jealous strangers say..You should feel good about yourself because you would never do that and that you made them that jealous just being you that they have to insult you like that. :)

• You look cute. People probably say those things because they are jealous of you. You are definitely cute.

• the hell kinda town do you live in?

• I know right! my thought too. I have never heard of anything like that happening unless its like 2nd grade and some mean kids bullied you. Out on the street? weirdddddd and I don't beleive people actually act like that

• It's probs 'cause you're hot and they're jealous.

People do all sorts to feel better about themselves. :)

• I think it's because you're really hot and they're really jealous.

Seriously, you're really really f***ing hot. And I love your chicken legs.

Hahaha, I'm such a creeper.

What Girls Said 3

• Happy people don't hurt others. I feel pity for them. You know you're beautiful and that's all that matters

• Judging by your profile picture people are obviously jelouse because your really pretty!

• Because they're jealous