Are visible collar bones unattractive?

Guys are visible collar bones unattractive? I mean on girls

0|0
11|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVVVEEEE when a girl's collarbone is sticking out :)

3|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Thanks for MH :)

• No problems)

What Guys Said 14

• Not unless she is too skinny i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...500000578-894_468x542.jpg

I never got the hype of collarbone, hip bones and thigh gaps. Just before the recent fitness movement 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../BhL1JnxIMAAUwrR.jpg was all the rage

1|0
    0|0
    • I meant this was the rage berryberryhappy.files.wordpress.com/.../...gap.png . That make up picture just highlights that people really like collarbones

• Show All
    • If they are naturally like that you have no problem. Neither attractive nor unattractive. My problem is that a lot of the time when someone has clavicle like this they also have an eating disorder or some form of BDD

• Well I'm definitely underweight, but I don't starve myself and I think i look healthy ( at least I hope so). Thank you for answering!

• I never really thought about it before, but considering I like thin petite women maybe its seems more natural to me seeing them where it mite not for some guys who like a little extra cushion on a women , either way I don't think visible collar bones is a big turn off for anyone so I doubt you have anything to worry about

2|1
    0|0
  • They don't bother me at all unless they are unbelievably sticking out like crazy. Pretty much everyone has bones that are visible to some extent.

1|0
    0|0
  • quite the oppeset. I find the right collar bones can be very sexy. almost as good as cleavage but with more respect. (if you get what I'm saying)

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't give a damn either way.

3|0
    0|0
  • No, they are not unattractive. Quite the opposite.
    I don't know if you mean that they are visible through your skin or that you want to wear things that allow the clavicle to be shown.
    Either way, my answer works.

3|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't think so.

Do you think they are unattractive?

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never paid attention to them. I imagine I think they are attractive in a way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I saw visible collar bones make no difference to me
    i always find the girl still attracted

1|0
    0|0
  • They're hella popular on tumblr. I posted mine and only got like 2 notes from this girl I talk to.
    I like them tho, they can be very feminine and princessy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would not make a difference on if the girl was attractive or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they aren't sticking out to much. Some walk around looking like skeletor. Idk, mine has muscle covering them.

1|0
    0|0
  • i actually really like that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have visable collar bones too.

1|1
    0|0
    • Look at the pic below. I bet you even didn't know how useful your collarbones are

What Girls Said 11

• Collarbones are cool because you can use them for chips and dip

pbs.twimg.com/media/BJOAc2ZCEAAFLLn.jpg:large

I guess its just preference for guys.

5|2
    0|0
  • Some like it, some don't. And some don't care. It's such a trivial thing to care about though, especially considering that it's something you don't have any control over. :P

0|2
    0|0
    • You think so? I think if you starve yourself you can make them stick out

• Mine stick out and I don't starve myself -_-

• i LOVE that lol. i like to show it off sometimes lol

if its too much it looks gross, like somebody hand her a sandwich kinda thing, but a healthy looking collarbone is hot af :)

0|0
    0|0
  • So sexy I want to drink from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them never heard anything bad got so many compliments

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are so beautiful!

0|1
    0|0
  • Isn't this something you can't control?

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet you can

• It can be due to poor posture (due to looking down at computer culture)

• ...mine have been visible since birth, so sorry I think it's something that's uncontrollable?

• No shows that ur not fat and put effort into looking after urself

0|0
    1|2
  • They're very attractive and very sexy. I love mine

0|1
    0|0