Underwear lines over jeans=turn off?

when a girl is wearing jeans and you can see her underwear lines, is it a bad thing?

link

kinda like that, but not soo extreme.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok ,let's see just how to answer this.I'll give it to you straight(no pun),from a bi girls opinion.First of all,guys tell me all the time that they like looking at this sort of stuff,providing that the woman is attractive,has a nice figure,and wears nice undies.They don't like it if she's grossly overweight,or is wearing bloomers or some kind of granny panties.Now for me,I do happen to enjoy loking at an attractive womans undies,either see through,as in your picture,or sneeking a peek up her skirt or dress,when the opportunity presents itself.Hope this helps and doesn't freak you out,at all.Not my intention.

What Guys Said 6

• It's very possible I don't even see it (as anything that shouldn't be)

I suppose everyone knows since kindergarten that girls too have underwear.

• its fine, if she can pull it off meaning if she has the body for it

its like I say, if you got it...flaunt it, if you dont, then don't flaunt it

• It is a turn off for me. I prefer hot girls in tiny underwear. If they are not wearing a thong their attractiveness goes down.

• honestly I always found it kind of cute when you can see a woman's panty line its not a bad thing I only hear girls think its not cute but if you ask a guy its kind of attractive

• i think its such a turn on... i always try and guess what kind she's wearing..

• those undies yea turn off, but a thong or something smaller than that I like it

What Girls Said 6

• not an attractive look.

• I assumed that they made seamless panties and thongs for this reason...

• I don't think it looks good

• I would say so.

• just wear a thong, problem solved

• ehh nah..