Do guys care about bare faced girls?

Well i was thinking about having a sleep over with my boyfriend and i was wondering if guys care about no makeup girls not that i think i look bad or anything just want to know. QUESTION TIME ! Tell me guys if u prefer heavy makeup or none at all or just light makeup. Thanks for your answers.

• prefer girls with makeup
  • prefer girls with no makeup
  • girls with light makep

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that's the expectation. That he would see it at some point. Might as well see if he likes it.

What Guys Said 4

• Its your choice but I usually prefer no make up or light. But I would assume that if its a sleep over its natural that you would have no makeup on. But yea if he is used to you wearing make up then wear it but wear as little as possible. Lipstick or gloss should be fine. Not sure if thats helpful since I dont know much about makup :P

• In general, just a little bit. Some mascara.
    To sleep, nothing. Never wear makeup to sleep.

• No makeup or light make up. If you can look good with simply your natural beauty then that's a plus. If not then light make up is ok. Heavy... NO.

• If he has seen you only when you have had makeup on then I think he will be expecting to see you with none on since it is a sleep over and would not be good if you wore akeup the whole time.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend hates when I wear makeup.
    I think when you stay the night he's expecting you to not have makeup on...