Accidentally shaved of a patch of leg hair- help!?

Long story--- but I shaved off a small patch of hair on the back of my thighs. Should I just let it grow back or shave off the rest to make it even? Also, is hair on the back of the thighs normal? I feel like I am overly hairy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just let it grow back. And yeah it's normal. Humans have hair everywhere except the soles of the feet and palms of the hand.

What Girls Said 8

• You should move to the cellars of a large opera house and live there until the patch of hair grows back.

• You should be fine just let it grow back unless you walk around with booty shorts on or something then u might as well finish shaving it all.

• Nah just let it grow back in, it will.

• Don't shave the rest off, just let it grow back. Lol.

• LOL. just let it grow back.
    although i'm kinda curious how you accidentally shaved that.

• Nobody's really even that concerned about a guy's leg hair. You're fine.

• Its normal and just let it grow

• hahaha :p how can you do that? :p lol

What Guys Said 3

• dude, chill out, the last thing ya should do now is shave off the rest, cuz I suppose it would make things worse. No one will notice it, as it is in the back of your thighs. And don't worry about that not being normal cuz I have hair there too. Either that, or we both are monsters

peace :D

• Let it grow back, don't worry.

• Haha it's normal and not that big of a deal. I'd rather hear the long story ;D