Is it slutty to wear a crop top to town?

its warm lately and i was thinking of wearing a crop top with some jeans to town tomorrow, its doesn't even show that much, its just under my belly button, but im not sure if i should wear it, i dont want people to stare or think im a slut

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• No it's not. Crop tops look good on girls.

• Yes, definitely slutty. Telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. Guys and girls will all tell you it's just fine, but when they see a girl in one they all probably think to themselves, "SLUT!"

What Girls Said 5

• Seriously, this world is fucked up. No, you're not going to look like a slut if you wear a crop top. How promiscuous a girl is should be based off of actions rather than appearance. You're a slut if you wear a crop top and fuck your best friend's boyfriend.

• I think it's perfectly fine. If it's just under your belly button, that's hardly even showing anything. I always say it's a rule to how much skin you can show. For example, if you wear a crop top, you shouldn't wear a little skirt too because that's way too much skin. But if you wear it with jeans, it's ok :p

• GIRL WEAR WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU WANT TO WEAR OKAY JUST WEAR IT PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS JUDGE BUT JUST BECAUSE THEY THING SOME THING DOWN NOT MEAN IT'S TRUE

• No I dont think its bad to wear them to town. Well where I live its not that bad, cause it reaches 90 degrees most days. Just dont wear one that is too small.