Hey, so I'm thinking of finally giving thongs a try but I want some advice before I go buy some... thanks xoxo
1. are they annoying? Some girls at school told me they feel like wedgies and "butt floss" but you learn to like the feeling of it being up there...
2. do they make you feel sexy?
3. are they more comfy than other panties? And is wider strap or string ones better?
4. do they rub against your ***hole all day or stay more outside?
5. do they ride up when you have to bend over or sit?
6. should they fit tight or loose?
7. do you need to worry about getting "marks" on them after going washroom? I heard you need to wash down there in the shower after going or else you get marks in the thong...
8. how high are they supposed to be worn? (like the back triangle part)
9. is it healthy to wear them everyday?
10. do u wear them during your time of month?
11. are you supposed to wear them with leggings?
12. Is it ok to wear to the gym or will it be annoying when doing stretching and exercises? Also, is it weird to change in them in the locker room?
13. will you notice if its sticking out your pants when you bend over and stuff? Cause I don't want anyone else seeing it lol
Most Helpful Girl
1. Yes. Personally I find them annoying. I can put up with it but I couldn't wear them every day.
2. Sort of. My boyfriend adores them so I feel sexy seeing the look on his face, but personally staring in a mirror? No, I don't think I have the ass to pull it off.
3. No they aren't more comfortable haha. The wider strap is a lot better, I find the thinner straps tend to dig in and hurt, or they fall off me. Wider strap fits me better.
4. Umm... No, just rubs everywhere and have a habit of moving!
5. Yes they do.
6. If they are too loose, they fall off and you're constantly adjusting. If they are too tight, they are painful. So out of the two options, I'd go righter because you've more chance them staying put! But just try a different brand/style.
7. If you practice good hygiene anyway, this shouldn't be an issue.
8. Wherever is comfy. It's like saying how low should a low cut top be. Wherever YOU are comfy with.
9. Personally I think no. For a thong to look sexy, I think it should be made from lace. But it's good for you to wear cotton underwear as you sweat less. Synthetic material day in day out makes you sweat and increases problems like thrush (supposedly).
10. I would not lol. I can't use tampons so I can't see me wrapping a pad round that tiny bit of fabric!
11. Again, I wouldn't unless they are high quality leggings that aren't see-through.
12. I would not go gyming - think of the chaffing! You're poor bumholio... I prefer to gym in cotton underwear - I ain't gone to the gym to show off my hair or make up, I've gone there to sweat.
13. Yes. They do ride up but that is the point of them - to poke out and look naughty. You don't buy them to not be seen.
Personally, I prefer lacy French knickers. I find them more comfortable and I think they are equally as sexy. I'm a bit of a bigger girl as well so I find they show off my curves better and I don't feel like I've got me flabby bum out :) It's covered but still pretty. http://www.charms-of-old.co.uk/B2326-Red.jpg1