Favorite eye color/hair color combo?

For me it's dark brown hair and light green or grey eyes. So attractive.

What's your favorite combination?

(And don't give me the whole 'no preference' answer. That's not the point of this question, hah.)

0|0
38|14

Most Helpful Girl

• brown hair and blue eyes! I can't ever resist this combo

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• hey you prefer me. I like black hair with green eyes I like red hair with green eyes too really sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have a preference. I like dark hair and maybe blue eyes?

www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde or brunette hair and blue or green eyes. Girls with unique eyes are a big turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair and green eyes

2|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair and brown eyes is personally my favorite, only because I think that having the same color for the hair and eyes is beautiful, and there's no other combo that can achieve that, since brown is the only color shared by both hair and eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • red with green eyes I dnt know y but red makes me feell like that you is gonna be a firey and active girl and lively which eqauls result in my book

1|0
    0|0
  • blond with green/blue eyes

Brunette with brown/green eyes

Red / greeneyes

1|0
    0|0
  • anything but blonde and brown. it makes the eyes less noticeable and eyes are just fantastic!

blue eyes: dark red, blonde, or black hair

green eyes: brown

brown eyes: brown or black hair

hazel eyes not so much...just me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brunette with green eyes or crystal blue

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmm

anything but brown eyes and

im more of a brunette guy

but its just a preference not a necessity

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey eyes with light brown hair

0|0
    0|0
  • dark hair. blue eyes. light skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair and Blue eyes ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes are best with dark hair, IMO worst with blonde.

green eyes are best with dark hair, IMO worst with red.

blue eyes are best with red hair, IMO worst with dark hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 37

• On guys, I don't really care. Dark hair is preferable, eye color doesn't matter at all.

For girls, my absolutefavorite is red hair and green eyes. It's so insanely beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a huge fan of the dark hair/light eyes combo, so I can never resist anything in that variety. If I could assemble a guy like a Mr. Potato Head, I’d go for jet black hair and deep blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite combination for guys are: brown hair and brown eyes...

It seems kinda bland... but you should see a guy with this combo: how many times can I say cute! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown & dark brown

i don't like blonds that much

0|0
    0|0
  • black hair + black/brown/hazel eyes

dark brown hair + brown/hazel eyes.

i just prefer the dark look. blond hair or blue eyes or both aren't really my cuppa tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I personally seem to have a preference for, like hispanic guys I guess is how I would describe them lol. So black or dark brown hair and brown eyes :) Well the eyes could be blue or green too but dark hair... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love black hair and light gray or bright blue eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blond hair and brown eyes

2|0
    0|0
  • Normally I would melt for men with dark, espresso hair, and chocolatey brown eyes... but my boyfriend has curly light brown hair and stunning blue eyes... and well, I don't think I'm so picky anymore! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Black or dark hair with green, blue, or light grey eyes. They just look so captivating underneath the darkness of his hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me the only hair type that's okay with brown eyes is brown hair. Brown eyes on a blonde or redhead is just not right. Umm redheads with green or blue eyes or dark hair with green or blue eyes. I once met an aussie with dark hair and purple eyes. All natural. It was amazing.

Umm I think skin complexion also is important like someone with darker skin doesn't look as good with brighter eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes and brown hair, like me! its warm and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • green=black hair

blue=black hair...blonde ok, but too...eh...normal

brown=black hair, brwn hair and blonde

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair, either dark brown or black, and blue, green or grey eyes. I've never been a fan of brown, but hey, never say never.

0|0
    0|0
  • On girls natural red hair with any eye color is rare and very unique I like brown thou

On guys brown hair brown eyes simple and cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair with blue, green, or hazel eyes(:

Blonde hair brown eyes

or

Dark hair and dreamy eyes(:

0|0
    0|0
  • I always used to want brown hair with blue eyes...but I've come to like my blond hair and hazel eyes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown hair that is very close to black and any color brown eyes ( preferably ones that could be described as milk chocolate colored. )

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair and Blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel eyes and black hair ;) dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair [preferably darker] and light blue or green eyes <3333 MMM! haha

2|0
    0|0
  • I think a lighter red hair with green eyes, super pretty. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dark hair and light eyes, like blue or green, even though my boyfriend had brown eyes, haha :]

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown hair and brown eyes. to me red/black hair and green/blue eyes is the ideal thing now. Sometimes simple is just beautiful, and I don't like the 'ideal' look

0|0
    0|0
  • Long black hair and blue eyes, and pale skin <3 I just LOVE blue eyes, any other color just feels...wrong on super-attractive (to me anyway) men <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I Like brown hair and deep green eyes or brown! Ahhhh *melts away* lol

0|0
    0|0
  • `brown eyes brown/black hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair blue eyes and brown hair hazel eyes are in a tie for favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • I find dark hair & blue eyes attractive :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes and black hair. Or blue eyes and red hair c;

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls