Can someone please tell me where can I find Ulta store here in the Phillipines? or do you have any suggestion that sell DermaLeg Leg and Body cover?

Guys please help me where can I find Ulta store here in the Philippines or any other store that sell DERMABLEND Leg and Cover Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Option 1: Go to Google Maps, type in the company or product, add a comma, and "Philippines" or the name of the actual island. And enter. I just did it and found plenty.
    Option 2: Buy online and have it delivered. Might be expensive.

What Guys Said 2

• google it?

• Where's Philippines?

What Girls Said 2

• Go online. I buy from them but we have stores.

• I think I have no choice he he. thank you

• i live in the Philippines and I don't know :/.. why do you want to cover your legs? wouldn't it be obvious? i never know anyone cover their legs.

• Its a cover make up for legs my legs has some scars because of the Chicken Fox :(

• i see.. if ever you try that, make sure to apply it really well cause i think it can look pretty obvious. good luck! ^-^