GAGers... that one is a hard one... who looks hotter Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

title says it all!!! who looks hotter among those two ladies who both have fake butts?
stealherstyle.net/.../...lea-beatdown-outfit-2.jpg
i.huffpost.com/.../o-NICKI-MINAJ-570.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Iggy's ass is fake? :o
    Why wasn't I informed of this? lol

I think they're both ugly as shit haha I never got how either of them were known as "sexy". Iggy looks like White Chicks, her face looks like a bunch of surgeries gone wrong. Nicki, the same, her face before was hideous, but now she just looks even weirder. Her body looks like a bunch of surgeries gone wrong. I'm not saying plastic surgery makes people ugly, but they both need better surgeons lol

As for fake asses, I guess Iggy. She didn't go overboard like Nicki.
    But I wouldn't really touch either of them, and I like girls. But not those types of girls haha :P

• hahahaha both are fake lol

• @Annymous8 yes I was shocked too! lol I thought it was real. But in one of her pics I did think it looked odd. There was one where she wore like beige shorts I think, they were skin tight. And I thought her butt looked very weird in that pic. But I was like no booty is perfect lol
      and @zombiebabe we were all fooled! :o

• Don't worry its cool!

What Guys Said 27

• Nicki, when she isn't wearing bootie pads (Yes, I know she has injections too).

http://oi59.tinypic.com/efm7sz.jpg

<3

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../...nd-ashley-s-dance-o.gif</a>

• igg yiggy gigy! iggy@ fuck d00d. Iggy* damit lol.

• hahahahahahaah iggy

• Yeahh.. didn't they make only several hundreds of those TT RS models? Yeah the Aussie system is safe alright without me on the road 😋🙈 hows the z? Im contemplating whether or not i should get a jag..

• hahaa yeah they didn't make that many TT RS, I remember it was a good car when I looked up the specs. it was pushing like 350 hp and really light, factory turbo, way lighter than the R8 and it has a decent look to it. I mean no doubt R8 is WAYYY more aesthetic than the TT RS but performance blew it out of the water. I actually am gonna hold off on the R8, im starting to get into the 458 Italia's again LOL. hahaa safe without chu xD the California roads are a less safer place without me, surprisingly hahaa. d00d the Z is good, it sticks well to the street. but don't buy 1! they're gonna upgrade the 370Z again and hopefully make it a WAY better car than what the 370Z is lol. which jag? F Type? if im dropping a ton of cash im going all out, 2014 Ferrari 458 Italia for me. ;)

• Nicki Minaj for me is hotter BUT fake butts are such a put off - fake boobs are still fine though by me as long as it's not overdone ;-)

• Neither. No point of choosing.

• Nope Nicki Minaj!!! look at the curves first on nicki... ok now look at iggy she has no breast size like nicki... plus nick was the lady rapper way ahead of iggy... and yea both of them are foriegn (?)

• Iggy Azalea is thoroughly unattractive

• Iggy, no doubt. I just don't like Nicki Minaj.
    I don't like these big booties both of them have, so I have to choose the smallest of those.

• Iggy... Pop. yeah Iggy Pop looks even better than those 2 ugly girls that they look totally fake LOL

• Ass implants? That has seriously become a thing? What the hell ever happened to just eating a cheeseburger every once in a while?

• Sometimes Iggy looks good then at other times she looks ugly. On a good day Iggy looks better than Nicky.

• Both are plastic :<

• Nicki Minaj. Both their misic is horrible though...

• 10000000000000x times iggy

She got that I. g. g. y booty
    She the realest

• Who's Iggy Azalea?

I have heard of Nicki Minaj (The annoying artist of which almost all the songs I hate she plays and gets ass injections).

Never heard of Iggy so I can't say

• she's like the white version of nicki minaj... same fake butt and surgery freak

• racist? idk... just only one of them.."problem"

• Iggy acting black, It just seems... wrong and unexpected. I usually start to remember the names and what the celebrities have done after a year or two. A perfect example is Jennifer Lawerence.

• Nicki all day

• Both are two are too fake for my preference. You look hotter than them.

• I think Iggy is hotter.

• they both look fake, and aren't that hot tbh... but if i had to choose, iggy azalea...

• Iggy is hands down. I thing Niki looks fake and her style is fucked up.

• Who the hell cares about whether or not a celebrity is attractive?

• I-G-G-Y she's cray

• Neither. But dat a$$

• none of them :S

• None for me.

• hahahahhaah you hate big fake butts and you cannot lie XD

• Well it's not the big butt theory that's the problem, it's just that i prefer it rough... and the "real" issue is that it's FAKE...*POUND!* >...> *KA-BOOOM!* :-P

• Iggy is my favorite

• neither.

niki's boobs at least match her ass unlike iggy.

a big ass and small boobs = got cheated.

• Neither but If I had to pick it would be iggy. Nicki minaj's body is very unattractive

What Girls Said 17

• I prefer Iggy. I don't think Iggy has a fake butt, it honestly looks like she works out (that's why her waist is so thin) and earned that butt. Also white girls can have large bums (their breasts are usually compromised though) and it does seem she has some ancestry genetics to help her out.

• What ancestry genetics?

• Basic? Anyone who uses such a childish term could be considered that. I'm white and have a pretty big ass, it's just how my fat is stored and it appears her body is the same, though I believe she works out for it to make it bigger. Some women have big boobs (fat is stored there) and flat asses. That's basic biology. But you can't show me a picture of a completely different woman in which you can't even see her butt as proof that she's had surgery.

• Iggy look like a glass of spoiled milk lll so plain in the face. Like a bald face monkey lol

I'll go with Nicky. Yes god.

• nicki is a dime and was naturally pretty before the fame. iggy is pretty but i dont like her because she's a watered down wannabe. she's cute with makeup but looks beat and mannish without it

• 3|1
    • loool yeah she looks like one of the Wayans bro in white chicks... the second link can't open

• iggy has a great body, hands down. but she's clearly a butterface. overall i'd still say iggy tho. nickis body is just too fake (booty wise)

• Never seen that Iggy Azalea chick before, but she looks like a white version of Nicki Minaj. Both bodies look too much like caricature versions of sexy curvy female bodies. In their case, less would be more.

• None...

filler

• Aha! This isn't hard at all! Even though their butts are fake... I'm still going with Iggy.

• Iggy for sure.
    Though in the pic you posted, Nicki actually looks... normally good. lol

• If I have to choose from both... I'd definitely take Iggy Azalea

• I think they are both hot. But I'd go gay for Nicki first before Iggy..

• Iggy! And her fashion sense is amazing 👌

• Iggy for some reason I just can't get with Nikki's style.

• They're both awful. They look like they'd melt under a bright light

• They're both cute. Nicki is in her own category none can touch her, but Iggy is cool. The media wants to make them out to be rivals. They are friends.
    Their looks are hot yet somewhat plastic , but Hollywood is fake what do you expect?

• true.. hollywood is fake

• Super fake.

However, I think Nicki is self aware and coined her self Black Barbie for a reason. It's a marketing gimmick and she knows it. Honestly she really intrigues me her song Dear Old Nicki talks about changes she made to reach the level she's at.

• nickky minaj is the ugliest btch ever

• Ima go with iggy.
    Nicki dont even look no way near close to how to looked before she got money. When nicki got money she also got ass, tits, better WHITER teeth, nose job. AND she bleached her skin. She can rap and all but when it comes to looks she good but... she like to look nature now with all that plastic surgery on her ass. I like her but I don't love her.