Camel toe in leggings?

Do you like it when a girl wear leggings or bathing suits and you can see the front imprint. Like you can see her vagina, do you feel disgusted or you think it's sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trashy, indeed. No self respecting woman would..

What Guys Said 18

• I don't think it is sexy at all, but I wouldn't say I feel disgusted. What I actually feel depends a bit on how bad it is and what she is wearing. Usually I just feel a little embarrassed for the person, because usually it seems like they are not intending it to be visible and would feel a little upset if it was pointed out to them. I don't really care, one way or another, but I do empathize enough that if they seem like they would be embarrassed to know, I feel somewhat embarrassed on their behalf. Sometimes, like certain swimsuits, I just think 'well, that's unavoidable'. Seeing a guy's package in certain swimsuits is unavoidable too, doesn't mean anything.

If a girl is going out of her way to make sure it is visible though, then I find that a bit off-putting. I just kind of feel "yes, you have a vagina... good job..."

• Bout as sexy as plumbing...
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/plumber.gif

• Well obviously it's hot, but I think if you purposely show your camel toe to attract guys, you're trashy

• A lot of guys can take it disturbing, just because were guys. Don't dress in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable.

• I feel curious and amused. I am mature i dont get disgusted at vaginas... . I dont think you should specifically show it.. but if it happens then what can you do?

• I think it's kinda funny xD I wouldn't feel disgusted about it, it's normal. It would only be a turn on if I'm attracted to that girl.

• Looks interesting only if the girl is hot.

• Well, why don't you wear a pad or something?

• Yes I think it is sexy!

• thats very hella sexy. especially when she's wearing a bathing suit and i can see her vaginal spot, like she gets camel toe and the sides of her vaginal lips are showing

• I don't really care, I'm straight.

• I think it's damn sexy, but kind of needy and extremely trashy.

• Gets me hard.

• OMG, I love it. So elegant, so revealing yet covered up.

• It is super sexy mmmmm what a turn on

• i like when you can see there bum and front ;)

• Definitely more sexy than disgusting if the girl is attractive.

• well, forget it you already know what happens
    yeah guys will stare and of course... LOL

What Girls Said 6