Camel toe in leggings?

Do you like it when a girl wear leggings or bathing suits and you can see the front imprint. Like you can see her vagina, do you feel disgusted or you think it's sexy?

0|0
6|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Trashy, indeed. No self respecting woman would..

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 18

• I don't think it is sexy at all, but I wouldn't say I feel disgusted. What I actually feel depends a bit on how bad it is and what she is wearing. Usually I just feel a little embarrassed for the person, because usually it seems like they are not intending it to be visible and would feel a little upset if it was pointed out to them. I don't really care, one way or another, but I do empathize enough that if they seem like they would be embarrassed to know, I feel somewhat embarrassed on their behalf. Sometimes, like certain swimsuits, I just think 'well, that's unavoidable'. Seeing a guy's package in certain swimsuits is unavoidable too, doesn't mean anything.

If a girl is going out of her way to make sure it is visible though, then I find that a bit off-putting. I just kind of feel "yes, you have a vagina... good job..."

0|0
    0|0
  • Bout as sexy as plumbing...
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/plumber.gif

2|3
    0|0
  • Well obviously it's hot, but I think if you purposely show your camel toe to attract guys, you're trashy

3|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys can take it disturbing, just because were guys. Don't dress in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel curious and amused. I am mature i dont get disgusted at vaginas... . I dont think you should specifically show it.. but if it happens then what can you do?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's kinda funny xD I wouldn't feel disgusted about it, it's normal. It would only be a turn on if I'm attracted to that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks interesting only if the girl is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, why don't you wear a pad or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it is sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • thats very hella sexy. especially when she's wearing a bathing suit and i can see her vaginal spot, like she gets camel toe and the sides of her vaginal lips are showing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care, I'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's damn sexy, but kind of needy and extremely trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gets me hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG, I love it. So elegant, so revealing yet covered up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is super sexy mmmmm what a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • i like when you can see there bum and front ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely more sexy than disgusting if the girl is attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, forget it you already know what happens
    yeah guys will stare and of course... LOL

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6