Guys what do you think of high heels?

I recently got a new pair of high heels. It is my first pair. I really like them but I am not used to them yet. I usually always wear flats. I wore them around campus this morning with just a pair of pants... not a mini skirt. I am 5'8" and I was really self conscious about wearing them. What do guys think of high heels? Do you think that girls that wear them are snobs? Or do you like them? I am kind of a more sporty type girl that always wears flats or sneakers so it was really weird for me to change this part of my usual style.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like heels!

But really it doesn't matter

Almost all kinds of footwear are cool; I'm not really picky about that

What Guys Said 9

• Personally I prefer seeing girls in sneakers than heels. Heels are for dressy occasions IMO.

• Like I said... I don't ever wear heels... it was my first heels ever so I just wanted to wear them at least once. I don't go out ever and there shouldn't be a limit as to when to wear heels anyway. Unless I am outside in the mud doing field work for my class that is the place where you shouldn't wear them. That is just my opinion.

• I think beige high-heeled boots look ok in the winter providing it suits the rest of what they're wearing, but that's about as far as I like high heels.

Open-toed ones and platform based ones just look horrible (in my opinion). Nine out of ten times I think a girl would look better in sneakers.

• They are a closed toed shoe. They look kind of casual but facny at the same time. It is a dark brown leather type high heel. I would say about a 2 1/2" heel.

• www.megustanloszapatos.org/.../...d97aaef81e6.jpeg

A girl wearing this kind of heels is a snob for me, she is more worried about being noticeable than confortable.

image.dressv.com/.../...4e63-9676-b17d6a7f8c76.jpg

This king of heels are much more elegant, a classic style and my best preference about heels.

• They make a girl look very sexy and attractive, not going to lie. But as a man with a fetish, I'd much rather see her in no shoes. IMHO, the sexiest outfit on a girl is booty shorts and no shoes.

• Heels are terrible, I cringe thinking how terrible it would be for your calves

• im 5'8" as well...so it might make me a feel a little uncomfortable if you're a lot taller than me with them on...it really all just depends on the heel height, not that actual fact that you're wearing them that matters

• Well... it was my first time wearing them. I had to wear them at least once. So I guess I am your height then... it is all good :)

• don't care for all that formal stuff.

• Girls wilth high heels would make guys feel she is more ambitious .

What Girls Said 6

• ugh!!! Does it matter what anyone thinks! Do whatever you want! And fuck the rest! Hell I wore mini whatever I want! If I want show clevage my whole leg I will! I am only young once! Beside I find it fun! I don't wear high heels mostly because I haven't learned to walk with them! haha

• As a girl, when you wear high heals, a confidence is achieved. I think the confidence (you feeling sexy) Is the bigger turn-on, then the actual heals you are wearing. It's like make-up or body spray.

• Lol. Yeah, it is a confidence booster... so then you will look sexier no matter what!

• Well... I'm short, but I notice that when I wear heels I definitely get more looks. Especially if I'm going out. I don't wear heels to school or on a normal basis, just out and it never does me wrong.

• Yeah, I just wanted to wear them outside at least once because I don't wear heels ever. So I might as well wear them a couple times out even though I am not going anywhere special.

• Thanks :):)

• They're so uncomfy! I'm the worst in heels! I like to be comfy so I'm much more of a trainer kind of girl!

• As I am short I wear heels all the time, I've been wearing them for the last 25+ years (4"+) I wear them everywhere (work, weekends, at home, park and everywhere else), I do get a lot of comments about them and love it! ps I never wear flats

• It makes a girl look sexier and more feminine. If a guy thinks heels make a girl look snobby then ask yourself if THAT guy is even desirable in the first place? Most guys are into that. Try it out, wear a hot pair of heels and wear a pair of sneakers and see the difference you get.

• You mean as the difference in attention from people?

• Yeah the reaction is different. it could be the confidence you get from wearing the heels though