30G sized boobs help?

Is this considered big? And if it is, how do I deal with them? I have a love-hate relationship with them because there are days when I feel like I can't do anything and I'm handicapped because of them and I just feel like people might be staring and I feel demure about it. But other days, I actually want people to stare and I want to wear tight shirts and other snug clothes to show off my body (I'm a perfect hourglass (37in-25in-37in). I don't know if I should though because what about those days when I want to cover everything up? Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are huge! But, that's good! Many men, including me, like big boobs. But, I understand that it must feel like a handicap at times.

What Guys Said 3

• It's big. Also, I would suggest reduction if it's that bad.

• they are big, considering your shape even 38g is big. cover em up? maybe a big hoodie

• You got pics? Can give a better answer if seeing what we're working with here.

• Google 30G and that should give you an idea (mine are the same)

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, they are big. I'm already a D cup and people already tell me there are big.
    Love hate relationship is normal when you have large great. There are breast reduction but it's advises if you have back pain. Other than that, I would advise you to buy good bra that make you feel confortable. Buy two types of clothes, one type that show a nice cleavage and one type that hide your breast a little more when it's not a good day.

• Get a breast reduction

• What's the actual question here?
    When you wanna cover up I guess wear loose flowy tops or loose cardigans and sweaters.

If they're a pain consider reduction