Tinder - no luck - am I ugly?

please rate my looks and please be honest even if its rude, maybe give some advice if you can as well

www.facebook.com/photo.php

rate us both if you can
here is a different photo
www.facebook.com/photo.php
you make me SMILE :) wish there was more girls like you out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww you're really cute.
    I guess Tinder just isn't your thing...

I hear it's mostly for hook ups.

• really? or your just being polite and nice... would you date me or swipe yes to me?

• u have to pm me though It won't let me pm you

• Cool! Thank you! ^-^

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 9

• Hello Mr. Michael Tyler

• Wouldn't say you're ugly but tinder is tinder thousands of fake profiles. If you're looking for some casual sex then just keep trying it but if not then then I wouldn't even bother. Try going to a bar or something

• I don't have a problem getting sex but im not dating material apparently. and if I try adding guys to test that theory of looks I get your hot and cute and stuff all the time

• I see, well look at yourself a bit more there may be something about your personality that most others don't like. Like i was always told I had an awkward personality not strange or anything but I just gave off this strange vibe. Once I realised my luck in dating changed. I'm not saying change yourself drastically coz you need to be yourself more than anything but go down that route before calling yourself not dateable. If you do get a date n it don't work don't worry, takes time to find the right person

• I guess its because for the last 9 years I have never had a problem, when tinder first came out I did well, don't remember what im doing different because now I don't get many matches and when I do they bots or people who say hi and nothing else

• You should try online dating harder. I can share you my friend's experience for inspiration. He met a very lovely girl on http://www.rbrides.com few months ago and about three weeks ago she came here to him. They are madly in love and my friend told me that they are getting married later this year... But he is so happy :) I guess, if people love each other so bad, there is nothing unusual in getting married so soon.

• the fact you had no luck in tinder doesn't mean you're ugly

• I just assumed if people are not swiping Yes or like or whatever on me maybe im not good enough and I want to be, it seems to be so hard to meet people and find the one these days, and I thought dating sites would of helped or been easier to find that special someone

• Bud, Tinder is all about options. And girls dominate online dating, they have the advantage

Tinder also is about match making, so in order for you to talk to someone... both have to like each other

Just use a different dating siting thats not so difficult to match make OR find the bunnies in the real world>>>There no substitute for face to face interactions if you ask me

• yeah but what im getting at is if they going off 1 picture or whats in the picture what am I doing wrong. is it my looks or am I too skinny or what. I can't improve without knowing the problem. I want to be good enough and I want to be accepted

• yea for sure! Iv seen worse looking dudes get girls on there

The second picture is good just change the pose, maybe you and your dog facing the camera... or you like throwing a ball at him or some random thing like that! You know girls and alpha males, they all love a sports kinda guys

The first one is sort of alright because it has too much noise in the background and your friend is there... Get one that compliments you and let the camera shine on your fascial strenghts

• thanks but what facial strengths :P

• This one is for you bruh

http://youtu.be/eAfyFTzZDMM

• whats this I can't see it

• That was sarcasm by the way lol. Just trying to use humor to help you out man.

• I appreciate you trying to cheer me up but im considering doing whatever it takes to be that guy that girls look at and stop traffic but it seems so difficult. I just really want to find a nice girl, I feel like im never good enough for anyone and its making me sick/ill and depressed and mentally unstable to the point where I don't wanna leave my room and just drink and hide and pop pills

• Dude I can't see many women being impressed with that pic.

• This link doesn't work...

• You're fine just young.

• so maybe need to mature or age a bit more do I? or go for younger girls.

• Well just relax and mature naturally. Everything will come to you if you learn to grow in all the ways you can.

• ok thanks for your advice