Guys: SCARLETT JOHANSSON overrated or sexy?

I never got what the big deal was about Scarlett Johansson and why she is labeled as a 'sex symbol'? I've watched interviews where she's said she's been denied acting roles because she was "too sexy". I'm not saying she's ugly or anything but I find her face to be average looking as well as her acting. Is it all about her body? But even if it is, I feel like there are a lot more beautiful/hot/sexy female celebrities who don't get as much of attention as she does. So guys, is Scarlett Johannson overrated or super sexy? Please explain the appeal if you think she's sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy is not about how you look, but how you act. Scarlett is sexy. Her voice, they way she moves et0

What Guys Said 23

• Can I say both? Definitely good looking, definitely rated way higher than she should be.
    #StillWould

• One thing is for sure I that Scarlett is a woman with many different attributes that magnetized lot of people's attention. She has her ways of being successful within her own rights. She may not be the most sexiest female out there in Hollywood, but she's somewhat within that category.

• Okay, well put.

• Yep. I think that lots of people has theirvown ways to become successful without even trying to show themselves out to others to prove a point. No matter who you are; you will have the special features only you have & can use because God created people that way. One other thing to say is that I always did wish that I could date an older woman in life. This woman also has a nice tushy too.

• TOTALLY overrated

• That's what I'm saying

• She is sexy, but not unique nor the sexist. The are other female celebrities who are sexier, but SJ is sexy for sure.

• Extremely sexy.

• Can you name a female celebrity/actress who you find to be even sexier or is she the best of them all?

• Honestly, to me she's one of the top 3. None come to my mind outright who I'd rank above her. Sophia Vergara is very sexy, also.

• Okay cool, just curious.

• She's about as hot as a can of beans.

Potentially as hot as the sun.

But on it's own, it's just a can of beans.

• Very unique way of putting it lol

• She's not the hottest celebrity, but she's definitely up there.

• Yeah, I agree with that

• Just a typical overrated White girl.

• I agree she's overrated but why does it matter if she's white? Are you saying white girls are way overrated compared to other races?

• The problem is White people still take precedence in a land which they committed acts of genocide on and served to represses those of a different skin pigmentation. If society was truly a beacon of equality then human rights would not be needed and laws made to change societal attitudes would not need to be implemented.

I am a White and I understand this basic concept, it's hard for White people to understand this basic concept but it helps if the White man would put his feet in another man's shoes and see things from their perspective.

Scarlett Johansson is not a patch on Zoe Salanda and yet it is Scarlett that is held up a beacon of attractiveness and why? Because she's white and that my fellow Anon is unacceptable.

• Yeah I'm mixed, so maybe it's harder for me to understand. I feel like my diverse backround helps me to not really have a biased perspective, but I don't know.

And yes, Zoe!!! I think she's gorgeous and was one of the actress's i had in mind when I was wondering about Scarlett Johannson. Like, she seems way more flawless and beautiful yet not as much attention. Although, both of our opinions on who looks better is simply our opinions. Everyone prefers different things in a woman.

• In my opinion, she is sexy because she has something naughty in her look and also nice boobies

• But there are a lot of other woman in Hollywood like this... is it maybe also have to do with her sort of raspy voice?

• Lol this isn't a jealousy thing? I just feel there are other sexy actresses that don't get as much hype.

• both. sexy, but not as sexy as most people seem to say.

• she isn´t ugly and all but she's not like uber sexy or something.

• She is indeed sexy, but I agree she is overrated.

• Okay, thanks for the input!

• All Hollywood celebrities are overrated.

• Sexy not super Sexy

• Super fucken sexy with the exception of her role in the movie lucy - not so much.

• Haha yeah she was looking a little rachet in that movie.

• i Love her :D

• Haha well hopefully I can post a picture soon so you can stare at her all you want ;)

• Lols ! :D I'll be really so much thankFul :D

• Haha lol!

• Black Widow. Nuff said.

• I see. I didn't like her short, curled hair in the first movie she was in. Did you find that hairstyle sexy?

• if her face is perfect 10/10 she can pull it off but even if someone does pull it off they'd still look way more attractive with long hair. otherwise it's a total turnoff cause it makes them look like a guy

• Yeah I like long hair better too :)

• could you put a photo of her

• Lol good idea. I'll see what I can do.

• put a link "

• Very over rated to me.

• Very sexy. I guess it's just my type. To be fair I find actors like Brad Pitt and Channing Tatum kinda below average. I guess people have opinions

• It's her voice and her body. Every thing. Then again... what celebrity isn't overrated. They're just people and people treat them like gods. No celeb will ever ever get special treatment from me

• I never got the whole "brad Pitt" thing and Channing Tatum is more about his personality and dance skills. Also, he's muscular.

And yeah, at the end of the day they're people just like us. I agree.

• Scarlett Johansson is definitely sexy!

What I don't understand is why so many women second guess men's tastes in women as if they know as well as we do what men find attractive. They don't.

• I never said she wasn't sexy but I just feel like there are women who are sexier than she is in Hollywood and yet, Scarlett is the one who is talked about all the time. Girls can't speak for guys but all guys also have different tastes so just because you like her doesn't mean all or most do.

• Would bang/10

• she's very sexy. I don't know why. she's overrated too

• Yeah I think she's overrated.

What Girls Said 7

• My opinion of Scarlett ( I have many times discussed it with friends)

For me Scarlett is no way ugly. She is ok but I think she is overrated. She is pretty, but I am sure if she wasn't a celebrity no one would notice her, because she is just average looking. I speaj about the face, because the most important factor of being beautiful is the face. About the body, I also think it is average. Most guys like her body because of the big boobs, but searchfor bikini photos of Scarlett and you will see that her body ia just average.

However Jessica Alba on the other side, well she is beautiful and sexy in my opinion, just gorgeous :)♥

• Wow, yeah. I pretty much agree with everything you said !

• I think she looks nice and sexy. She has nice curvy body, why shouldn't guys like him?
    Girl doesn't need to have face of a goddess to be considered hot and beautiful.

• I agree with you but there are other sexy woman who are famous that have both an incredible body and gorgeous face. What's the fuss over her being an icon?

• She has feminine body. She looks healthy and is also intelligent. That is more important than being super pretty.

• Totally agree :)

• I think Blake Lively or Jennifer Lawrence for example, are more overrated in terms of looking than Scarlett Johanson. I think she's beautiful and she looks young and natural. Now, of course all celebrities are a bit overrated , but it's Hollywood and that's how it is.

• she is really hot and sexy

• Okay, thanks. Do you think there are other sexy female in Hollywood who are under appreciated?

• yes definitely but just dont know their names.

• I think she's hot...😞

• Hey that's totally fine! Just a question.

• she's well overrated n not much gd at acting

• Agreed.

• Lol u dont need much talent these days i don't know who selects these people

• Yeah neither do I.

• It's her body language. Same goes with Mila kunis

• Hmm interesting thought.